January 6 Insurrection live hearings. UPDATE: Trump unanimously subpoenaed by committee

1 minute ago, LazyPiranha said:

Honestly, I just kind of want him to die a normal medical death.  Have a heart attack or something.  Just fade into nothing.

I was hoping Barron would pull an inside job, but realistically, evil usually lives a nice long life. 

13 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

, take the position that they haven't earned the privilege of having you talk to them!

Pretty much my approach. I love to debate with folks who have different viewpoints than me... everyone who knows me knows this. Where I draw the line now in my old age is if you don't have a particularly interesting or original viewpoint that I haven't heard before, I'm not gonna waste my time engaging. Life is too short to keep arguing against nonsensical Facebook memes and Fox news posts come to life.

30 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Pretty much my approach. I love to debate with folks who have different viewpoints than me... everyone who knows me knows this. Where I draw the line now in my old age is if you don't have a particularly interesting or original viewpoint that I haven't heard before, I'm not gonna waste my time engaging. Life is too short to keep arguing against nonsensical Facebook memes and Fox news posts come to life.

yeah if I’ve already seen your talking points from bots in twitter comments it’s a hard pass for me

• True 1

34 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

The Center for Renewing America, where Clark works, confirmed the search at Clark's house, calling it a "weaponization of government."

"The new era of criminalizing politics is worsening in the US. Yesterday more than a dozen DOJ law enforcement officials searched Jeff Clark's house in a pre-dawn raid, put him in the streets in his pajamas, and took his electronic devices. All because Jeff saw fit to investigate voter fraud. This is not America, folks," the group's president Russ Vought, the former Office of Management and Budget director under Trump, said in a statement. "The weaponization of government must end. Let me be very clear. We stand by Jeff and so must all patriots in this country."

18 hours ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

That's it! heyyoudvd. Holy crap I haven't heard that username in a while.

I remember how he'd set this board off with those orgasms. So many threads that would blow up to 10 pages in a matter of a day because he'd respond and get dog piled by the board(myself included).

Everyman was like that too. Any thread he started was an instant flame war 🤣🤣🤣. Smart guy, And I'd go out of my way to argue with him and annoy him. 

On the other end of the spectrum, wasn't there ZotQuiz or something like that? I remember him being the most insanely left person around, especially while we were at IGN CEB in the Bush years. 

There were a lot of interesting people who just wanted to make the world burn back then in the day. Keeping them from killing each other (metaphorically) was always a HUGE challenge as a moderator who moderated a lot behind the scenes.

Sound bite the hell out of all this and then blast it on every TV channel and social media feed you can buy, from now until November 2024.

”These people are trying to destroy democracy and take over OUR country.” Should be how each ad begins.

• Halal 2