January 6 Insurrection live hearings. UPDATE: Trump unanimously subpoenaed by committee

6 hours ago, Brick said:

At yes, also blocked in Canada by Comedy Central for whatever reason. 

Maybe this will work? 

mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com
WWW.CC.COM

As revelations from the January 6 hearings mount, Jordan Klepper visits a Trump rally in Mississippi to find out how the former president's fans feel about the investigation's findings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Teasing witnesses for this like a kickstarter stretch goal or a WWE surprise cameo is fucking weird and I hate it. 

John Fetterman throws Stephen Miller off Hell in a Cell? 

• Sicko 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Teasing witnesses for this like a kickstarter stretch goal or a WWE surprise cameo is fucking weird and I hate it. 

I’d imagine there’s a reason they’re not stating who the witness is and it’s the same reason they’re rushing another hearing before the recess; they’re concerned the witness will back out and/or be convinced by “someone” to back out.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Maybe this will work? 

mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com
WWW.CC.COM

As revelations from the January 6 hearings mount, Jordan Klepper visits a Trump rally in Mississippi to find out how the former president's fans feel about the investigation's findings.

No doesn't work, but now that I know it's a Jordan Klepper segment I can look for it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

The surprise witness will just be Mo Brooks. I mean the guy just stated last week he wanted to testify publicly. 

29 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That's precisely who came to my mind as well!

GN5BWKR53RC6NNJDRX37PHFFX4.jpg
WWW.AL.COM

Brooks said he's not the reason why the committee hastily scheduled a Tuesday hearing.

57 minutes ago, Chris- said:
2ac02151-fe5e-470b-b92f-a97bce737f51.jpe
SLATE.COM

Cassidy Hutchinson has reportedly spent a total of more than 20 hours in deposition. Will we see her at the hearing?

A woman? Do they still have rights? Did she get permission from her husband or father to speak to Congress?

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I hope theres some bombshells. Something that makes it so Garland finally has to act. 

She could have a video recording of Trump screaming "I want you to find and kill Pence, and burn the votes and make me President again, damn the election!" and all we're going to get are "concerned" statements from the people who could hold him accountable.

• True 2

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

She could have a video recording of Trump screaming "I want you to find and kill Pence, and burn the votes and make me President again, damn the election!" and all we're going to get are "concerned" statements from the people who could hold him accountable.

Plus, the MAGA Chuds will call Trump "heroic" for making such bold statements. 

• True 1