January 6 Insurrection live hearings. UPDATE: Trump unanimously subpoenaed by committee

I love this kind of stuff.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
ANNCOULTER.SUBSTACK.COM

And the grift goes on ...

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.

Using cellphone tracking data obtained by "True the Vote" (which sounds like a group named by Melania Trump -- "BE BEST!") D'Souza claims to have proof that 2,000 people delivered multiple ballots to election drop boxes in the five crucial battleground states that Trump lost.

There are two problems with this.

First, the movie doesn't show what it says it shows.

-- Cellphone tracking isn't precise enough to distinguish between liberal activists stuffing drop boxes, and store owners, police officers, delivery men and others who have perfectly legitimate reasons to be within a few yards of the same drop box every day.

-- In all five battleground states D'Souza considers, it is perfectly legal for third parties to drop off ballots for others, with varying degrees of lenience. Pennsylvania, for example, allows a grandparent, grandchild, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, in-law, household member, caregiver or jailer to drop off someone else's ballot.

-- Even if every cellphone dot represented a left-wing organizer illegally dropping off another person's ballot, that still wouldn't make the ballot invalid. A legal ballot can be illegally delivered, although the guy who delivered it might be in trouble.

The second problem -- my problem with the movie -- is the idea that Trump's 2020 loss cries out for an explanation. We know for a fact that Trump was wildly popular, sailing to a landslide election on the love of a grateful nation. Only something nefarious could explain his defeat!

Hello? Trump lost only one demographic in 2020 compared to 2016. What was that demographic? ...

Answer: WHITE MEN!

How did liberal activists pull off that?

In the five states where D'Souza deploys his hocus-pocus cellphone data -- Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin -- Trump lost 8% of white voters compared to 2016. He lost 12% of white men.

That's according to Trump's own pollster, the highly respected Tony Fabrizio, as well as everyone else who's looked at the 2020 election data. It was also predicted by anyone who supported Trump in 2016 -- and then watched him piss away his presidency for four years by betraying his base.

Most stunningly, Trump blew off the signature promise of his campaign: the wall. While he was busy sucking up to Wall Street, Kim Kardashian, RINOs, Silicon Valley, the gun-grabbers and illegal aliens, not one mile of wall got built.

He finally got around to the wall his last year in office. Total new wall across a 2,000 mile border completed during the entire Trump presidency: 47 miles.

Yeah, it's a total baffler how a president who spent four years ignoring his base could have lost.

She's still shit, of course.

On 6/14/2022 at 1:44 AM, Jason said:

Guys for real though we need to get in on this. Tell the chuds JFK Jr. posts here but it costs $250 to join and then as soon as the bank transfer clears Wade IP bans them. @Greatoneshere can tell us how to do it without it being wire fraud. 

You aren't thinking big enough. 500 to join and JFK Jr, Donald Trump, and Q post here.

This guy talking on Jan 6th hearings, Judge Luttig, he's talking like a 7th grader who realized that their oral report was below the minimum time.
"This... foundation... of... rule of law... was... supremely violated... on... January 6th... 2021"

IMG_6150.png

Dude's face behind him says it all

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Yeah I'm trying to figure out if he's reading a statement, or has a neurological condition, or this is just his speaking style.

If it's an actual medical thing, I feel a little bad for "WTFing" it so hard, but... Even Cheney didn't seem to know how to respond after. Almost like she didn't want to keep questioning

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

If it's an actual medical thing, I feel a little bad for "WTFing" it so hard, but... Even Cheney didn't seem to know how to respond after. Almost like she didn't want to keep questioning

I...can...expand...on...that...if.....

Thank you judge.  That concludes my questioning!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I checked his wiki page to see if there was anything about it, but there doesn't seem to be anything that was mentioned.

Trump confirms he asked Pence to overturn the election 

GettyImages-1403319165.jpg?quality=75&wi
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Comes a day after the January 6 select committee detailed the administration’s pressure campaign for the vice president to stop certification of the 2020 election results.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Trump confirms he asked Pence to overturn the election 

GettyImages-1403319165.jpg?quality=75&wi
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Comes a day after the January 6 select committee detailed the administration’s pressure campaign for the vice president to stop certification of the 2020 election...

On 6/15/2022 at 2:13 PM, mclumber1 said:

This is fucking wild.

Its mostly gibberish and half baked plans, which sure showed through on J6. 

On 6/16/2022 at 11:09 AM, SaysWho? said:

I love this kind of stuff.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
ANNCOULTER.SUBSTACK.COM

And the grift goes on ...

She's still shit, of course.

At least she knows she stinks, I guess.