January 6 Insurrection live hearings. UPDATE: Trump unanimously subpoenaed by committee

I've been waiting for that moment when they have Trump cuffed and law enforcement is tucking him into the car telling him to watch his head. It's not going to happen. Instead he will be our president again.

Also I wish Secret Service would have taken Trump to the fucking riot.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Trump put hands on folks lol :lol:

I think this is the thing that finally shocked me. I knew he was desperate and depraved but you know he's never done shit like that in his LIFE. It just shows how truly desperate he was, somehow a new low even for HIM.

13 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

I think this is the thing that finally shocked me. I knew he was desperate and depraved but you know he's never done shit like that in his LIFE. It just shows how truly desperate he was, somehow a new low even for HIM.

I think he's definitely gotten physical before especially with folk he knew wouldn't retialiate against him for whatever reason. The guy throws food around like a toddler when he doesn't get his way. I wouldn't put anything past this dude.

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I think he's definitely gotten physical before especially with folk he knew wouldn't retialiate against him for whatever reason. The guy throws food around like a toddler when he doesn't get his way. I wouldn't put anything past this dude.

Oh I mean he's put hands on his wives and children but this seems different to me.

• Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If those guys don't testify under oath, it doesn't matter. 

do oaths even matter? I thought after our Supreme Court justices play with ROE that we now realized that oaths dont matter to these clowns as much as power and agenda

Again.. wit these 2 Americas its crapshoot if these agents have loyalty to truth or to a political party… sitting just crossing your arms and saying “it didnt happen” non-stop is enough to deny any case against the Trump brigade… hell the people who need to see this arent even paying attention..

Trumps “ I can shoot someone in the middle of the street..” boast has proven bulletproof true

13 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I should do honestly do the same, but...I just can't stop lurking here.  Why?!

Maybe youre like me and keep waiting for a surprise “series of arrests made in connection to”

Honestly at this point Im just wishing death upon these jerks

• Halal 1

22 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Not even worth talking about. She was never going to testify on her on volition. 

Except you know the dumbshits on the committee decided to not subpoena her when she said it.