Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

It’s the most baby brained way of doing this. The most salient code that I’ve written that would fit in a screenshot means nothing on its face because it calls hundreds and hundreds of other lines of code that I’ve written that wouldn’t fit in a screenshot. 

Increase the resolution of your monitor to get a screen shot of more of your code, duh

So we actually have some numbers? Twitter was down to like 2900 employees after Musk the initial round of layoffs.

FORTUNE.COM

The morning after Musk's deadline for Twitter employees to shape up or ship out, preliminary data suggest many chose option 2.

Looks like between 1000 and 1200 employees resigned yesterday. Twitter has some 650 employees on H-1Bs. We don't know if or how many any of those were hit with the initial mass layoff. Twitter could be down to some 1700 employees with nearly half of them just staying on board for risk of being deported. We don't even know how many of those left will quit over the next few days and weeks after things really start to suck.

4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

That teenage girl who upsets all the assholes.  We will soon harness the hot air that she invokes from the cons to generate the greenest power source. Gretchen something or other. 

my Dad thinks she is literally worse than satan and he doesn’t even have any idea who she is 

• Haha 1