Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

WWW.BLOOMBERG.COM

Twitter Loses Entire Brussels Office With Regulators Looming

The Brussels office was a key hub for Twitter to engage with a deluge of European regulation, much of which has only recently come into force. The social media platform has long battled a perception it has failed to manage hate-speech and disinformation.

No way Twitter (assuming it is still afloat) manages to maintain compliance with EU data laws.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Comet said:

Glad I got my Post invite. It seems like all the actually trained journalists are there now. I just need to figure out a good list of people to start following. 

Yeah, Post seems like an interesting potential alternative, assuming they can actually scale up. It seems like a small team and honestly, most of these alternatives don't really have an easy way to monetize. 

22 minutes ago, stepee said:

I wonder if the idea that perhaps polling his followers is very different than what the overall user base wants even crossed his mind lol

As if he has the self-reflection capabilities to see that there even could be a difference between the overall user base and his followers. 

26 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Hmm I'm on post and while I love the look and feel (though obviously there are only 50,000 on it right now)...can I not search for anything but usernames? Can't even find how to search hashtags.

Not yet…. but if you see someone make a post with a hashtag you can actually

click on it and it shows all posts with that hashtag. I’m sure the search is coming.

also feel free to add peeps: @diegocasillas (yes I post about nachos only) 

6 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

w9GTxzX.png

Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, Vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.

And those people should not be listened to who keep saying the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the riotousness of the crowd is always very close to madness.

Hmmmm… more fitting than he might have intended