Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

Elon Musk is that nerd from She-Hulk, this guy:

latest?cb=20220918234512
MARVELCINEMATICUNIVERSE.FANDOM.COM

Todd Phelps is a billionaire and the founder of Intelligencia, known as HulkKing. Phelps developed an obssession with She-Hulk, and while being fascinated by her, he...

Also, here’s the link to that “I’ll make my own phones” story:

muskelon_tesla_2019_ap_110422-e166759826
THEHILL.COM

Elon Musk said he would make his own smartphone if Google and Apple were to ban Twitter from their app stores.  Musk said in a tweet responding to conservative...

Elon Musk said he would make his own smartphone if Google and Apple were to ban Twitter from their app stores. 

Musk said in a tweet responding to conservative podcaster Liz Wheeler that he hopes the situation does not come to that but that he will make that decision if necessary. 

Elon Musk said he would make his own smartphone if Google and Apple were to ban Twitter from their app stores. 

Musk said in a tweet responding to conservative podcaster Liz Wheeler that he hopes the situation does not come to that but that he will make that decision if necessary. 

• Sicko Sherman 1

4 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Elon Musk is that nerd from She-Hulk, this guy:

latest?cb=20220918234512
MARVELCINEMATICUNIVERSE.FANDOM.COM

Todd Phelps is a billionaire and the founder of Intelligencia, known as HulkKing. Phelps developed an obssession with She-Hulk, and while being fascinated by her, he...

Also, here’s the link to that “I’ll make my own phones” story:

muskelon_tesla_2019_ap_110422-e166759826
THEHILL.COM

Elon Musk said he would make his own smartphone if Google and Apple were to ban Twitter from their app stores.  Musk said in a tweet responding to conservative...

do it yes GIF by TipsyElves.comdo it jewish GIFDo It Episode 3 GIF by Star WarsSeason 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

13 minutes ago, Brick said:

We don't need exploding phones to go along with his shitty cars. 

Samsung knows that all too well. 

The only people being injured by exploding Musk phones would be exactly the people deserving of a Musk phone explosion to the side of the head 

• True 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

I've got the new Pixel 7.  Although the Pixel 6 was a good phone, it was just a bit too big in the hand for me.  The Pixel 7 has slightly smaller dimensions which is great, in my opinion.  I still miss the size of my 3a though.  That was a one handed phone all day - plus it had the fingerprint sensor on the back, which was so much better than the in-screen detectors many phones have now.  I do like that the 7 has face unlock though. 

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Sony is the only Android phone maker that hasn’t removed features to force you to buy overpriced accessories and services. Therefore they’re the only good Android manufacturer left. 

As someone who has zero purchased accessories or features (unless a case counts) I'd like to hear of these additional items. A LIST IF YOU PLEASE

9 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I've got the new Pixel 7.  Although the Pixel 6 was a good phone, it was just a bit too big in the hand for me.  The Pixel 7 has slightly smaller dimensions which is great, in my opinion.  I still miss the size of my 3a though.  That was a one handed phone all day - plus it had the fingerprint sensor on the back, which was so much better than the in-screen detectors many phones have now.  I do like that the 7 has face unlock though. 

The in screen detectors suuuuuuck

5 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

USB C or shitty Bluetooth headphones/earbuds and cloud storage services for starters

I'm not sure what you mean by USB-C. Do you mean Android phones don't come with? Because even my multiple-year-old Note 20 Ultra has USB-C. You've been able to claim free earbuds (though not included by default still makes it a pain in the ass) for years ever since they stopped including them in the box. Although if a Sony phone comes with high quality headphones/earbuds, that's pretty cool.

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by USB-C. Do you mean Android phones don't come with? Because even my multiple-year-old Note 20 Ultra has USB-C. You've been able to claim free earbuds (though not included by default still makes it a pain in the ass) for years ever since they stopped including them in the box. Although if a Sony phone comes with high quality headphones/earbuds, that's pretty cool.

He means no standard headphone jack.

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I’m referring to the fact that they removed a universal audio medium to limit your choices of headphone making you more likely to purchase their shitty AirPods or whatever instead of an actual good pair of headphones that are no longer compatible. 

Oh yeah, I guess I do miss the headphone jack but ehhh I can buy an adapter for like $5 on Amazon if I really cared that much. Definitely adds a potential "have to buy an accessory" to that list, but I wouldn't call it expensive, just clunky. I'd definitely welcome the return of the jack though.

32 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Oh yeah, I guess I do miss the headphone jack but ehhh I can buy an adapter for like $5 on Amazon if I really cared that much. Definitely adds a potential "have to buy an accessory" to that list, but I wouldn't call it expensive, just clunky. I'd definitely welcome the return of the jack though.

Yeah it was death by a thousand cuts for me. Can’t swap your battery anymore. Can’t use standard headphones anymore without a dongle. Can’t expand storage anymore. “Well I’m basically using an iPhone now so I’m just going to switch to the OG” was how it went for me.

I’m fortunate enough to have a job where I can sit with my headphones on the whole time. So I want to use my good, comfortable, high quality wired headphones and charge at the same time. Now I need a dongle for that and I haven’t found one that charges while letting me listen at the same time and not adding a slight but ever present electric buzz in the background. On top of that I have a large music collection. It fits on my 1TB phone but that won’t be the case for much longer.

Android phones have gotten rid of all the standard features that make all of those issues non existent for me. They’re just adding to my problem list when they remove standard features. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I’m referring to the fact that they removed a universal audio medium to limit your choices of headphone making you more likely to purchase their shitty AirPods or whatever instead of an actual good pair of headphones that are no longer compatible. 

Eh.. i guess I get it, but I have zero interest in any accessories that have cords. Even charging, I bought a couple of the otterbox wireless fast charge stations, haven't plugged a phone in at home in about a year now, unless im directly connecting it to my pc for one reason or another. 

The less clumsy cables and wires in my life, the better. 

I just got the iphone 14 pro on Friday, the contract was up on my s20, and at least so far, I mostly prefer my Samsung by a lot. The Backbone PS5 edition with the iphone is an incredible pair though. Best handheld that isn't Steamdeck. It's great for Tactics Ogre Reborn and Final Fantasy Tactics.

• Halal 2

36 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Eh.. i guess I get it, but I have zero interest in any accessories that have cords. Even charging, I bought a couple of the otterbox wireless fast charge stations, haven't plugged a phone in at home in about a year now, unless im directly connecting it to my pc for one reason or another. 

The less clumsy cables and wires in my life, the better. 

I just got the iphone 14 pro on Friday, the contract was up on my s20, and at least so far, I mostly prefer my Samsung by a lot. The Backbone PS5 edition with the iphone is an incredible pair though. Best handheld that isn't Steamdeck. It's great for Tactics Ogre Reborn and Final Fantasy Tactics.

I understand the appeal of wireless, and I do have wireless chargers at home. But audio quality over Bluetooth still is lacking.

I prefer android as an OS as well. But iOS isn’t terrible in most regards and I’m not giving android manufacturers any more of my money if they’re copying the practices of their competitor and taking away features that are important to me. 

19 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I thought I would miss a headphone jack but I don’t think I could ever go back now. All I need is a wireless earbud in my ear and I’m good.

Yeah this is good for most people. Which I get and that’s fine. I’m in a cohort of snobby annoying people that care about audio quality though. 

But it’s still not a valid reason to take away the headphone jack. Earbud option was always there even with the jack. 

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I understand the appeal of wireless, and I do have wireless chargers at home. But audio quality over Bluetooth still is lacking.

I prefer android as an OS as well. But iOS isn’t terrible in most regards and I’m not giving android manufacturers any more of my money if they’re copying the practices of their competitor and taking away features that are important to me. 

Fair enough. Like I said, I get it, I just don't personally care. But there must still be android phones with jacks? Pixel maybe?