Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

Fair enough. Like I said, I get it, I just don't personally care. But there must still be android phones with jacks? Pixel maybe?

For flagship phones, just the Sony Xperia at this point really. And like I mentioned its bands aren’t great on my carrier according to what I’ve read. It’s not really even marketed here. Just Europe and Asia as far as I can tell. 

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

For flagship phones, just the Sony Xperia at this point really. And like I mentioned its bands aren’t great on my carrier according to what I’ve read. It’s not really even marketed here. Just Europe and Asia as far as I can tell. 

Damn, I missed that, I didn't think Sony still made phones. 

One thing I do prefer about the iphone 14 over the s20, the heft,  this thing feels nice and heavy in your hand, the s20 is light, like there's almost nothing there.. I like the heavy feel of it. The s20 was tough though, its been dropped a lot, (in its case), and still works perfectly. Im having the battery replaced, and then ill probably keep it as a spare.

lol apparently Elon sent an email at 3am asking for the remaining coding staff to send another set of images detailing the code they've written in the last 10 days (since the last request). But due to holidays and weekends, it's really only three business days for most of them.

Oh, and Twitter employees in the UK and Germany didn't get paid because their payroll system has stopped working in Europe.

Yeah, Musk saying he would make his own phone if twitter get's banned from the app stores has to be the dumbest statement ever.

He either 100% understands that and he's just throwing nonsense out into the world, or he really truly believes he can make his own smartphone and solve that problem?

I mean, woof. It's just, I don't even know where to begin. Amazon and Facebook already tried and failed spectacularly.

I'm sure the carriers would fall over themselves to support you too... and like. even if it's an unbelievable wild success beyond anyone's imagination... how much marketshare do you really think you could get from Apple and Samsung? 25%? I mean, that's pie in the sky kinda shit right there and twitter won't be able to survive on 25% of phones.

It's just pure nonsense from fantasy land. He may as well be saying something like, well, if we need to get over that wall, let's just all grow wings and fly over it.

22 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

lol apparently Elon sent an email at 3am asking for the remaining coding staff to send another set of images detailing the code they've written in the last 10 days (since the last request). But due to holidays and weekends, it's really only three business days for most of them.

Oh, and Twitter employees in the UK and Germany didn't get paid because their payroll system has stopped working in Europe.

Monday Morning Cat GIF by GrowthX 

(twitters remaining staff)

Also

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

1 minute ago, ort said:

Now Elon is going after Apple. What's that shit brained loser piece of shit Heyyoudvd gonna do now? His two daddies are fighting. I hope he has a miserable life, that stupid anti-vax motherfucker shitlord. Fuck that guy, forever. What a vile rancid loser he is.

image.png

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Europe seems like it does better than the US on worker rights (based purely on my vague impression which could be bogus :p ). In which case I have to imagine not paying employees will be a massive regulation violation subject to fines and class action suits? Or am I just hoping the world is better than it is? :p 

I continue to think that the 30% cut that Apple takes is far too high, but it will only be changed by regulators. Apple has repeatedly gone all out to preserve their cut, and seem to think any erosion of that fee is an existential threat to their business. I'd be happy to see Twitter join that fight, but it's unlikely to be a winning one.

Then again, maybe a big public fight like this is exactly what lawmakers need to change the rules. If there's one thing that Elon is good at, it's getting attention. Of course, he hasn't exactly been making friends with the current administration, but both sides are looking for ways to reign in "big tech." 

That's not even a real revolver.

It's a replica of the .357 Diamond Back from Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

latest?cb=20110907225846&path-prefix=en
DEUSEX.FANDOM.COM

This article is about the revolver in Human Revolution. For the Mankind Divided revolver, see Mustang Arms .357 Magnum. The Diamond Back .357 is a weapon in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The Diamond Back .357 is a .357 magnum revolver made by Mustang Arms Ad-Tech Ltd. This revolver is rather...

DX3_-_Revolver.jpg?width=2240

6 hours ago, TwinIon said:

I continue to think that the 30% cut that Apple takes is far too high, but it will only be changed by regulators. Apple has repeatedly gone all out to preserve their cut, and seem to think any erosion of that fee is an existential threat to their business. I'd be happy to see Twitter join that fight, but it's unlikely to be a winning one.

Then again, maybe a big public fight like this is exactly what lawmakers need to change the rules. If there's one thing that Elon is good at, it's getting attention. Of course, he hasn't exactly been making friends with the current administration, but both sides are looking for ways to reign in "big tech." 

I saw someone say it on Twitter, but... Apple pulled Fortnite from the App Store and there's no way that Apple wasn't making way more money off Fortnite than they are off Twitter.

If Musk doesn't care about being GDPR compliant and isn't going to play nice with Apple's TOS about allowing unmoderated hate speech on the App Store, Apple pulling the app seems more likely than not.

Whoops!

T4CWVWSPDEI6RBOBSMTMIUIQGM.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Removal of Twitter from the App Store would make the social media platform unavailable to new users with Apple devices.

In the first quarter, Apple was the top advertiser on Twitter, spending $48 million on ads on the social network, according to a document reviewed by The Washington Post that was compiled from internal Twitter data.