~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

6 minutes ago, Comet said:

This nation suffers from an epidemic of self-awareness bankruptcy 

They're just justifying to themselves that next time they're gonna kill officers. The gov, law enforcement really need to take down all these groups before it's too late. They've been brewing a civil war in their minds and they've decided it's time, and they are clearly not kidding. 

• Like 4

The fact that a lot of the people in the capital were age 50+ is one thing that's keeping me from being completely despondent about the future. I think that generation was completely brain-poisoned by decades of right-wing propaganda, and that at, in spite of all the awful shit there is online, young people by and large haven't been dosed with it in the same way.

Fox News is just carrying on like it's just another news week. All of their opinion ghouls are just comparing everytihng to the BLM stuff this summer and making fun of journalists for exaggerating and of course more Hunter Biden shit. I kept flipping over there and that was literally all they were talking about. No footage of anything, they aren't showing the images. They are downplaying everything and just trying to move on.

The right wingers in my Facebook are all doing the same thing. Everything is viewed as a comparison to the riots over the summer.

These fucking people are incapable of self reflection. They are too stupid and up their own ass to ever change. You cannot even talk to them anymore. It's pointless.

2 minutes ago, ort said:

Fox News is just carrying on like it's just another news week. All of their opinion ghouls are just comparing everytihng to the BLM stuff this summer and making fun of journalists for exaggerating and of course more Hunter Biden shit. I kept flipping over there and that was literally all they were talking about. No footage of anything, they aren't showing the images. They are downplaying everything and just trying to move on.

The right wingers in my Facebook are all doing the same thing. Everything is viewed as a comparison to the riots over the summer.

These fucking people are incapable of self reflection. They are too stupid and up their own ass to ever change. You cannot even talk to them anymore. It's pointless.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ort said:

Fox News is the reason there was an insurrection.

punisherheroimage.jpg?offset-y=0
WWW.SYFY.COM

The Punisher has been a lightning rod for controversy almost since the beginning, when he first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man #129 in February 1974. His one-man Holy War against all criminals

Posted this here because it directly references the failed coup attempt on Wednesday.

• Confused 1