~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

59 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Different definitions of failure and success I suppose.  It wasn’t a total failure like getting stopped at the gates, but if you asked why these chuds or the Q go, I don’t they would have started their goal as pointless loitering.  They had access to some of the most powerful people on the planet and unlocked open government emails and they just sat around with their dicks in their hands and took selfies.  This is the kind of shit I did in high school when I was after hours and the teachers lounge was unlocked.  Yeah, they got much further than anticipated, and foreign government stirring up Q shit are absolutely delighted with the results but the chuds themselves got virtually nothing they wanted.

Again this is only a “failure” in hindsight. I refuse to accept that anyone would have honestly believed, on 05 Jan 2021, that chuds in cosplay could do what they did on 06 Jan 2021. What would have happened if they ran into Pelosi as she left the bathroom or something?

34 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Seriously, people on the left will let perfect be the enemy of good but then let failure be synonymous with large penises.

That’s really not what’s happening here at all.

As much as I don’t think Pelosi and Schumer are very good, I genuinely don’t understand what people expect.  We were just ragging on Republicans for showboating on objections they knew were doomed to fail.  Impeachment is at best a feel good move that accomplishes nothing given the time left and the people involved.

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Dems introducing articles of impeachment on MONDAY

19873f93-ebb6-4750-b615-e134b10e97c0.jpg
WWW.CNN.COM

House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. 

So you guys were saying? The "Lazy Cunt" seems to have gotten off her lazy ass :|

Yeah, but have you seen her ice cream collection? Checkmate, libcuck!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

As much as I don’t think Pelosi and Schumer are very good, I genuinely don’t understand what people expect.  We were just ragging on Republicans for showboating on objections they knew were doomed to fail.  Impeachment is at best a feel good move that accomplishes nothing given the time left and the people involved.

The only reason I'm interested is because one of the options, if done, prevents Donald Trump from ever running for president again, and I'm into that. He won't run again anyway (much less successfully), but still. That's worth it. 

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

The only reason I'm interested is because one of the options, if done, prevents Donald Trump from ever running for president again, and I'm into that. He won't run again anyway (much less successfully), but still. That's worth it. 

It should also prevent Trump from running a campaign to solicit donations to grift from.

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Blocks pardons.

16 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Dems introducing articles of impeachment on MONDAY

19873f93-ebb6-4750-b615-e134b10e97c0.jpg
WWW.CNN.COM

House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. 

So you guys were saying? The "Lazy Cunt" seems to have gotten off her lazy ass :|

"It's an emergency to get him out now" is not really compatible with "Lets dismiss congress and wait to see if Pence will have spine and give Trump of a few more days before we actually take any action ourselves."

7 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

It is.

This is only a failure if you set revolution as the victory condition after the fact, which is Q fantasy land nonsense. Terrorists disrupted the electoral vote count and were in de facto control of the capitol building, meeting zero practical resistance along the way. Failure would have been them not getting into the building.

John Hinkley Jr. successfully shot Reagan. That he failed to assassinate him is true but it misses the point. Reagan not dying was luck. Senators not getting liquidated during the occupation was luck.

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

But the viability in this all rests on if Senate Republicans, whether publicly or behind the scenes, buy in.

Like I said before, I think in their own self interest it might be a good move, but if they aren't on record, or at least behind the scenes talking to Schumer and Pelosi, then it is all just performative.

Maybe Nancy and Chuck are giving everyone the weekend to do the math on this for themselves.

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

This is only a failure if you set revolution as the victory condition after the fact, which is Q fantasy land nonsense. Terrorists disrupted the electoral vote count and were in de facto control of the capitol building, meeting zero practical resistance along the way. Failure would have been them not getting into the building.

John Hinkley Jr. successfully shot Reagan. That he failed to assassinate him is true but it misses the point. Reagan not dying was luck. Senators not getting liquidated during the occupation was luck.

That it's Q fantasy land nonsense is why it's a failure. You don't give them partial credit for getting nothing out of this besides COVID, arrests, and deaths.

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

2 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

But the viability in this all rests on if Senate Republicans, whether publicly or behind the scenes, buy in.

Like I said before, I think in their own self interest it might be a good move, but if they aren't on record, or at least behind the scenes talking to Schumer and Pelosi, then it is all just performative.

Maybe Nancy and Chuck are giving everyone the weekend to do the math on this for themselves.

They need to impeach him now since it will do things like block pardons. They don't have to immediately send it over the Senate after they vote.

And personally I feel like actually moving on impeachment makes the 25th more, not less, likely.

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:
VRVKN3OX2VDMDMAACD7USTC5DQ.jpg
WWW.ADN.COM

“I want him out. He has caused enough damage,” Murkowski said in an interview Friday from her office in the U.S. Capitol.

This ranks up there with her call for Trump to resign back in April when he tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" and then two weeks later armed insurrectionists stormed and occupied the Michigan state capitol, around the same time it was revealed six white nationalists plotted to kidnap and murder the Democratic Governor of Michigan.

What's that? No Republican spoke out against that? My mistake.