~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

Guys... I loved this guy and Iced Earth in highschool. Fuck this guy, arrest him and put him in “federal pound me in the ass jail.” 

GettyImages-185335412.jpg
WWW.NME.COM

The lead guitarist and founder of American heavy metal band Iced Earth is among those wanted by police for storming the US Capitol yesterday. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Comet said:

Guys... I loved this guy and Iced Earth in highschool. Fuck this guy, arrest him and put him in “federal pound me in the ass jail.” 

GettyImages-185335412.jpg
WWW.NME.COM

The lead guitarist and founder of American heavy metal band Iced Earth is among those wanted by police for storming the US Capitol yesterday. 

Goddammit, I really enjoyed The Dark Saga and Schaffer playing with Demons and Wizards

2 minutes ago, Subzwari1987 said:

Goddammit, I really enjoyed The Dark Saga and Schaffer playing with Demons and Wizards

Yeah... Alive in Athens to me is still my favorite live album ever. I’m not one for immediately going all cancel culture on artist, but I have lost all interest in listening to his shit now. 

23 minutes ago, Brick said:

Trump will now make a Parler account if he doesn't have one already. 

b6332fa0-2cad-4067-8ac5-e754b01a0d1c-get
WWW.INPUTMAG.COM

In an email obtained by Input, Apple has warned the social network to rework its moderation policies if it wants to avoid a ban.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Cohen warning Republicans that they would end up like him if they kept carrying water for Trump is one of my favorite moments of the Trump era.

Cohen himself is guilty of a lot of this, but in this instance he was spot on.

It's been my pinned tweet for almost two years. Just absolute perfection.

25 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Of all of Trump's cronies I have the most sympathy for Cohen. 

I don't know that I would say I have sympathy for him, but the punishment he got versus the other minions in this farce is perverse.

Everyone else has been pardoned and released from prison, if they were ever there to begin with, while Cohen still serves time.

You could not send a more clear message to these people. Break the law to get a crook elected. And not only will that crook then use the power you helped him steal to pardon you, but any fool who gets cold feet or(even worse) has the smallest bit of a guilty conscience and turns on the crook he's the one that will be punished and sitting in jail while the rest of you take your pardons and likely big stacks of money and run.

Fuck these people. The amazing thing will be if all future presidents don't act just like Trump because we have shown how corrupted the incentive structure is in this country.

6 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I don't know that I would say I have sympathy for him, but the punishment he got versus the other minions in this farce is perverse.

Everyone else has been pardoned and released from prison, if they were ever there to begin with, while Cohen still serves time.

You could not send a more clear message to these people. Break the law to get a crook elected. And not only will that crook then use the power you helped him steal to pardon you, but any fool who gets cold feet or(even worse) has the smallest bit of a guilty conscience and turns on the crook he's the one that will be punished and sitting in jail while the rest of you take your pardons and likely big stacks of money and run.

Fuck these people. The amazing thing will be if all future presidents don't act just like Trump because we have shown how corrupted the incentive structure is in this country.

I believe him when he says he is trying to right his wrongs. I also think he was a man with low self esteem and wasn't particularly talented that found someone who he thought believed in him and latched onto him.

Mooch is a guy I have nothing but disdain for though. He is just a grifter cashing in on the anti-Trump money. 

5 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

I believe him when he says he is trying to right his wrongs. I also think he was a man with low self esteem and wasn't particularly talented that found someone who he thought believed in him and latched onto him.

Mooch is a guy I have nothing but disdain for though. He is just a grifter cashing in on the anti-Trump money. 

Mooch is fucking loaded as shit now. He fully divested to take the press secretary job so even if his net worth is "only" $500 million or whatever, it's pretty much all liquid, while most people at that level have a bunch of illiquid assets. 

Mooch doesn't need to grift. I seriously suspect he's just bored, it's not like he ever has to work again in his life.