~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mooch is fucking loaded as shit now. He fully divested to take the press secretary job so even if his net worth is "only" $500 million or whatever, it's pretty much all liquid, while most people at that level have a bunch of illiquid assets. 

Mooch doesn't need to grift. I seriously suspect he's just bored, it's not like he ever has to work again in his life. 

You can grift for more than just money though. He loves the attention for sure.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Mooch is fucking loaded as shit now. He fully divested to take the press secretary job so even if his net worth is "only" $500 million or whatever, it's pretty much all liquid, while most people at that level have a bunch of illiquid assets. 

Mooch doesn't need to grift. I seriously suspect he's just bored, it's not like he ever has to work again in his life. 

Bet he wouldn't be bored if he could suck his own cock like Bannon.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
105513036-1539801045380rtx6fh4o.jpg?v=15
WWW.CNBC.COM

It's a step Twitter has resisted taking for all of Trump's presidency.

Can't DC start screening everyone coming in and out? I mean... It's not a state for a reason right? Lock it down. 

Yeah the lede should be about FUCKING PLANNED ARMED ATTACKS on the 17th across the country, not about a Twitter ban.

But many others are keeping their heads down and keeping their jobs, citing, among other self-serving interests, a desire to remain on their health care plans, according to my interviews with staffers. Others justify their continued employment by citing the demands of the continuity of government.

People are still serving a wannabe dictator in part because of our lack of universal health-care

411a23cb4d57c0e19f4cc6d93181038a13-Getty
NYMAG.COM

“The legacy of the Trump administration is going to be that the president sparked an insurrection and people died.”

• Guillotine 1

36 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Who would have thought the rubes have no idea how the tech they are so dependent on works? I'm shocked!

They're so privileged they thought they would get away with it.

8 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

People are still serving a wannabe dictator in part because of our lack of universal health-care

NYMAG.COM

“The legacy of the Trump administration is going to be that the president sparked an insurrection and people died.”

Come on, it took 4 years to figure that out?

8 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

NYMAG.COM

Dear Unnamed Senior Trump Official:

Fucking.

Drop.

Dead.

Sincerely,

D1P Exalted General Secretary

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
105513036-1539801045380rtx6fh4o.jpg?v=15
WWW.CNBC.COM

It's a step Twitter has resisted taking for all of Trump's presidency.

Can't DC start screening everyone coming in and out? I mean... It's not a state for a reason right? Lock it down. 

Armed protests... sure if it was that easy this time why not escalate?

If they super secure it then the crazies can claim the Left has created a police state to take away freedoms..

either way, that armed protest threat needs to be broadcast by all networks to at least put it in the head of the more “level-headed” Trumpists that perhaps they need to stay away