~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

Remember the lady who got punched in the face whose daughter called her out for not allowing her to attend BLM rallies because they were "too violent"?

Well...

22711778-22711778.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.752x
WWW.WCVB.COM

Officials at UMass Memorial Health Care say an employee who was involved in this week’s violence at the U.S. Capitol is no longer employed by them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This magnificent work of art is what a man died by tasering himself in the balls to steal:

tip4.jpg

Was it random?  Did he really feel strongly in some way about Tip O'Neill?  I know getting tasered in the dick is the lede, but the choice of artwork to steal is breaking my brain.

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Like I said; wakey wakey, you stupid, piece of shit motherfuckers. Oh man, my day has been made by how many of these assholes are getting wrecked. Americans coming together to get these guys feels like hunting down Nazis to me as an American Pakistani in America.

Enjoy this D1P, you guys have suffered long enough. This is the death spiral. It begins. Now the slow crawl toward freedom. 

BoringHarmoniousHeron-small.gif

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Like I said; wakey wakey, you stupid, piece of shit motherfuckers. Oh man, my day has been made by how many of these assholes are getting wrecked. Americans coming together to get these guys feels like hunting down Nazis to me as an American Pakistani in America.

Enjoy this D1P, you guys have suffered long enough. This is the death spiral. It begins. Now the slow crawl toward freedom. 

This is making it so obvious, to the general population, who the bigots, grifters, and idiots are.

If this shit continues in the future we just need a honey pot. Entrap them.

4d40bc97-9a01-4ab4-93cb-11669dbda003-lar
WJLA.COM

WASHINGTON (WJLA) — On Wednesday, just like every day since she was killed, Susan Bro thought about her daughter. She watched in horror as supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U. S. Capitol building. She had just sat down for lunch when dozens breached Capitol Hill and forced their way inside. Her daughter, Heather Heyer, would have been appalled. "She and I would've been texting and...

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

manual-for-courts-martial-hands-1800.jpg
WWW.MILITARY.COM

A naval appeals court found that a retiree was properly court-martialed for a crime committed after he had left active duty.

Can you be court martialed posthumously?  It would be fun to watch that idiot who got domes be stripped of everything as they lowered her casket.

6 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

For Frodo

• Like 2

Gonna be some crazy times inside the GOP, as they've basically decided this is fine, except now they don't have anyone to bully people from rejecting the crazy, lol.

XWUN7WSR74I6XA7DGITEJWBDKY.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

There was little appetite for a course correction or taking on Trump at an Amelia Island gathering, despite election losses and a mob attack on the Capitol incited by the president.

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Gonna be some crazy times inside the GOP, as they've basically decided this is fine, except now they don't have anyone to bully people from rejecting the crazy, lol.

XWUN7WSR74I6XA7DGITEJWBDKY.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

There was little appetite for a course correction or taking on Trump at an Amelia Island gathering, despite election losses and a mob attack on the Capitol incited by the president.

1 it's white supremacy

2 that bitches face...