Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

I guess I should have said in this thread officially: I did a mail-in vote for Biden weeks ago, and received an e-mail confirmation on October 15th that Philadelphia County had successfully received my ballot. 

Obviously they aren't beginning to count all the damn PA mail-in ballots until day of (today), but hey, a vote for Biden in a key swing state. I voted Democratic all the way down ballot, and voted for the three ballot measures for Philadelphia which included raising awareness with a new local government branch to oversee police brutality, to spend money on beginning to defund the police (expansion of social service programs), and to spend money on roads (yes, fucking please). :p 

Hmmm, I wonder if Philadelphia was influenced at all by George Floyd and BLM. Really happy about these ballot measures.

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

I guess I should have said in this thread officially: I did a mail-in vote for Biden weeks ago, and received an e-mail confirmation on October 15th that Philadelphia County had successfully received my ballot. 

Obviously they aren't beginning to count all the damn PA mail-in ballots until day of (today), but hey, a vote for Biden in a key swing state. :p 

I'm in the same boat in Michigan. I dropped my ballot off on October 11th and they received in October 12th. Still awaiting some kind of confirmation if it's approved/rejected.

I drove by my polling place today. There were a few cars in the parking lot but no noticeable line. I live in a reddish purple district that'll hopefully stay blue this time

Just now, mrbiggsly said:

I'm in the same boat in Michigan. I dropped my ballot off on October 11th and they received in October 12th. Still awaiting some kind of confirmation if it's approved/rejected.

Yeah, us "slow-counting" voting swing states are kinda screwed: Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. I guess that's counter-balanced by the "fast-counting" voting swing states of Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio. 

Ughhhhh count my vote already you bastards.

3 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Any bets / historical data on the first state to get called?

According the NYT, Indiana and Kentucky are first to close. I’d assume Kentucky for sure gets called as soon as polls close.

Just now, sblfilms said:

According the NYT, Indiana and Kentucky are first to close. I’d assume Kentucky for sure gets called as soon as polls close.

Parts of each state are open, because they're dumb about time zones. I think they'll wait to call until all of the state is closed, don't want a florida 2000 debacle

It'll be VA. Making the call now: biden wins