Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, Commodore D said:

Had Kanye been on the Ohio ballot, I probably would have voted for him. Every other election I vote for a 3rd party in hopes that one day the dam will break and we have more than two "legitimate" options.

Good news, this year there is only one! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Jesus Christ.

I was just "treated" to what amounted to a phrenology lecture from my roommate who informed me that she could tell if a child was "intelligent" by looking at its face.

As in "When I go to Aldi and I see Hispanic or Middle-Eastern children, I can tell if they're smart by their face"

I'm so very glad she's looking for a new place to live.

Ah. I'm happy to send her pictures and be told what my Pakistani/Persian face nets me IQ-wise.

Once you do, after her answer tell her I have a JD/MBA and to fuck off. Why do immigrants have to keep proving themselves. Christ. 

I feel like some white people saw the phrenology scene in Djanga Unchained, not understanding the subtext, and went: "DiCaprio is right on point!"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

So I keep getting texts from the Ohio Dems asking if I need information on how to vote in Ohio today. Damn it, Ohio Dems! Get your shit together lol.

3 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Possible fraud? Big if true.

Post about it on Twitter so @Cooter can be on the case!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

So I keep getting texts from the Ohio Dems asking if I need information on how to vote in Ohio today. Damn it, Ohio Dems! Get your shit together lol.

I had been getting those (as well as the ACLU, Black Voting Block, Progressives) multiple times a day for the last month, about two weeks ago I started sending back a picture I took of a road side Trump rally; they message me back that they'd take me off the list. Worked like a charm until two nights ago I started getting the calls. That was fine though, I waste those people's time like I do the SS# and iCloud scammers. Hilarious to hear them swallow their words when I tell them I'm fine with either guy; they struggle to tell me to have a nice day if they tell me at all. 

3 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I feel like I will worry myself sick tonight.  I'm cold, I don't feel like eating, drinking, or sleeping...I don't know what to do.

Do you have a pet? If so, keep them close! Make sure the light levels in your environment are set to "comfy", along with the ambient temp of your room. Find a good book or game and just zone for a while. Remember that control is an illusion. breathe and just keep a steady pace of thought. If someone is near, try asking for or offering a hug. Simple things can help if you let them. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Do you have a pet? If so, keep them close! Make sure the light levels in your environment are set to "comfy", along with the ambient temp of your room. Find a good book or game and just zone for a while. Remember that control is an illusion. breath and just keep a steady pace of thought. If someone is near, try asking for or offering a hug. Simple things can help if you let them. 

My gray tabby is currently laying on my chest :sun:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coomer4Prez said:

You're a better man than I. I would have just told him to stop being a pussy.

My kids have taught me to recognize many different forms of strength and weakness. Not everyone responds well to being told to toughen up, but that doesn't mean there isn't a path to getting then to toughen up, it just means they might need a different door to get there. 

6 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I feel like I will worry myself sick tonight.  I'm cold, I don't feel like eating, drinking, or sleeping...I don't know what to do.

Dude, I’m telling you, CBD oil or gummies. It’s legal in PA and helps with anxiety. Any tobacco or health store probably has it. 25-30mg.

53 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

My understanding is they want at least 400k registration lead.

I saw that too, but there's so much crosstalk in the comments on what that means, it was difficult for me to figure out if it was good or bad in terms of Biden winning Florida. 

2 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

I saw that too, but there's so much crosstalk in the comments on what that means, it was difficult for me to figure out if it was good or bad in terms of Biden winning Florida. 

NPAs lean dem in the state, so if its below that number they run the risk of being ran over by NPAs voting dem, i think this is all based on polling as well.

11 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Try to take it easy man. I agree with others - CDB or something. I know you're on medication, just try to take it easy. I think it's going to go our way. It'll be messy, but on Jan. 20th, I think you'll be able to breathe easy.

We only have so much control. Remember, you'll still wake up tomorrow, breathing and alive. What happens at the macro level is irrelevant - you need help, we're all here to advise and suggest. Use your support network and all your resources before falling into despair! That includes us. Hell, PM me privately if that's what it takes.

But I'm drunk and high right now, so, like, maybe I'll get to the PM tomorrow. :p (I'm kidding, I got all my brothers and sisters here).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Ah. I'm happy to send her pictures and be told what my Pakistani/Persian face nets me IQ-wise.

Once you do, after her answer tell her I have a JD/MBA and to fuck off. Why do immigrants have to keep proving themselves. Christ. 

I feel like some white people saw the phrenology scene in Djanga Unchained, not understanding the subtext, and went: "DiCaprio is right on point!"

Honestly this post reads as though it was written by someone who has bumps on the area of the skull associated with deviousness...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

My tolerance for garbage has reached its nadir.

Mine reached it ages ago (maybe Ohioguy)? So you're a better person than me. I mean, we're still doing the "don't be a pussy" as some form of therapy towards emotional strength? I was tired of that shit when I was 10 years old.

Like, really?

• Thanks 1