Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, marioandsonic said:

I appreciate the CBD stuff and recommendations, but...

I don't know.  I never did weed or anything like that before in my life.  And yes, I say that as someone that has no problem with drinking alcohol, but still.

I'm just going to try and distract myself with my Switch and PC.

I have been collecting Wither Skulls while I wait. Minecraft is always a good way for me to zone out and relax.

28 minutes ago, Commodore D said:

I had been getting those (as well as the ACLU, Black Voting Block, Progressives) multiple times a day for the last month, about two weeks ago I started sending back a picture I took of a road side Trump rally; they message me back that they'd take me off the list. Worked like a charm until two nights ago I started getting the calls. That was fine though, I waste those people's time like I do the SS# and iCloud scammers. Hilarious to hear them swallow their words when I tell them I'm fine with either guy; they struggle to tell me to have a nice day if they tell me at all. 

Wow... you really owned them bro 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I don't know.  I never did weed or anything like that before in my life.  And yes, I say that as someone that has no problem with drinking alcohol, but still.

CBD shouldn't make you high. Only if you find some that somehow has THC in it.

9 minutes ago, mrbiggsly said:

Two hours until I can start watching the only news source about this election that'll be worth a damn: Chapo Twitch Stream

Is this from Chapo Trap house? I am new to their community so I dunno what they do during elections.

12 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I was just like you when I finally tried weed. I was 35 and I didn’t do anything, not even a sip of alcohol. I did it because I was in pain from wrist (when injury first started), problems sleeping and lost my dad pretty close to that time. I’m so happy I did and it is a great unwinding mechanism when I come home from work, and with CBD. You don’t get any high from it but it will relax you. I’m not big on it myself as I find the THC works better for me for anxiety

currently on Durban Poison I grew

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

It’s not really weed. It doesn’t get you high - it’s basically a natural version of Valium. I can’t do shit when I’m high, but always take CBD before I work with my students.

3 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I went to take a nice long hike in the woods to take my mind off the world. Got about .3 miles in, tripped and fell, hurting my ankle pretty badly. I had to turn around and go home. Definitely not taking that as a bad omen or anything. 

Dude, stop being a pussy bro. Real men keep walking, making their ankle worse, don't you know??

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

That ankle was begging for it, it knew what it was doing.

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

When you're in control of the body, they just let you do it.

If your ankle hadn't have been wearing that revealing sock, I bet it wouldn't have happened. 

• Haha 1