Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Successfully voted.

Got there at 5:40am (polls open at 6). The line was 60 people. Once they started letting people in, the line moved fast. I was all done at 6:35. No fuss, no hiccups.

The line had grown to be all the way down the street as I was leaving, (probably 200 people) so hopefully that's good news. This is in a liberal leaning suburb in St. Louis, Missouri...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@sblfilms I would be curious for your take on this (and anyone else).

I know you take the position that many things Trump wants to do or say, have no actual mechanism for execution. That is true, but our system is heavily based on unwritten rules and norms.

I think my question is, if Trump refuses to leave the White House. Like sitting in a room holding a bed rail, what the mechanism for removing him.

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

I know you take the position that many things Trump wants to do or say, have no actual mechanism for execution. That is true, but our system is heavily based on unwritten rules and norms.

I think my question is, if Trump refuses to leave the White House. Like sitting in a room holding a bed rail, what the mechanism for removing him.

I suppose he could stay in the White House indefinitely.  But he wouldn't be President anymore.  Maybe Biden could rent him out the Lincoln bedroom or something.

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

The military should not be involved with the political machinery, including the transition of power.

The secret service would remove him.

22 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I can all but guarantee the USSS is going to walk him out the door. The covid stunt didn't sit well with them based on reporting.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not my map but from a friend in Australia. Thought everyone would be interested in another outside-looking-in prediction.

0D2ZN.png
WWW.270TOWIN.COM

Create your own forecast for the 2020 presidential election

No blue Alaska; not good

28 minutes ago, ort said:

Successfully voted.

Got there at 5:40am (polls open at 6). The line was 60 people. Once they started letting people in, the line moved fast. I was all done at 6:35. No fuss, no hiccups.

The line had grown to be all the way down the street as I was leaving, (probably 200 people) so hopefully that's good news. This is in a liberal leaning suburb in St. Louis, Missouri...

Well don't leave us in suspense, who did you vote for?

Sometimes you haven't been the clearest on whether or not you like Trump!

• Haha 6