Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

14 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

for some fucking stupid fucking reason you still need to buy a casket even if you are cremating someone 

1. There's a law on this? 
  2. Donald J. Trump gave a shit about a law that cost him unnecessary money? 

6 hours ago, TwinIon said:

My first thought was that I hope this raid was about something more than just taking documents he wasn't supposed to. On the other hand, if there is going to be some kind of legal case against Trump, possession of classified documents that he shouldn't have feels very open and shut. I've been very pessimistic as to if Garland and the DOJ would charge Trump under and circumstances, since it seemed so hard to pin specific crimes on him, but this might be so clear cut that a charge might be plausible.

Don't want to sour too many erections, but honestly I really hope they produce something extremely incriminating out of this, because if not I think it could backfire in all sorts of ways, most to the benefit of the right.

I mean, I'd love to 'get Trump' and worry a little less about a 2024 'The Trumpire Strikes Back', but I also don't want to be giving Ron DeSantis or some other future wannabe Orbanian theo-fascist a good excuse to use the FBI as a personal political tool because 'Hey you did it with Trump over some routine, tame-ass skulduggery, why can't I?'  (I know, I know, he probably doesn't need an excuse, but at least he'd have institutional credibility working against him)

So, for the love of god, DOJ, please deliver the goods.  Mueller 2.0 will not cut it.

• True 1

You typically dont just bury an Urn by itself because you run the risk of the ground sinking around it. If you wanna do a body viewing prior to the cremation most folks just rent a casket but lets be real Trump isnt gonna rent a casket. Thirdly the casket is way more "I am Rich Bitch" then a Urn when the actual funeral takes place.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

1. There's a law on this? 
  2. Donald J. Trump gave a shit about a law that cost him unnecessary money? 

He probably had Eric make a casket out of popsicle sticks that he’s discarded over the years. Had him use the paste that he loves too also eat, to hold the shape. Probably no law on how much or what the casket is made of. 

• True 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

What’s so pathetic about Lil Baby Marco is that he will spread the worst most odious lies, and it doesn’t benefit him at all. No MAGAt gives a wet fart about him, he isn’t popular, he isn’t cool, none of the Republican Nazi fascists consider him a fellow traveler, so all this benefits him not at all. He’s the kid who will pull the fire alarm during the assembly in the hope that it will get him some street cred, but the cool kids still won’t invite him to sit at their table. 

In short, go fuck yourself Marco, you spineless little worm. 

• True 3
  • Sicko 1

7 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

What’s so pathetic about Lil Baby Marco is that he will spread the worst most odious lies, and it doesn’t benefit him at all. No MAGAt gives a wet fart about him, he isn’t popular, he isn’t cool, none of the Republican Nazi fascists consider him a fellow traveler, so all this benefits him not at all. He’s the kid who will pull the fire alarm during the assembly in the hope that it will get him some street cred, but the cool kids still won’t invite him to sit at their table. 

In short, go fuck yourself Marco, you spineless little worm. 

This probably explains a bit of it.

demings-rubio.jpg
FLORIDAPOLITICS.COM

Could the incumbent face trouble even in a Republican-friendly midterm?

• Sicko 1
  • Halal 1
  • Sicko Sherman 2

50 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Apparently they're going with "It was planted"

FZy9y2FWIAQkWYP?format=jpg&name=900x900

I eagerly await some media chud to cite an "unnamed FBI agent" that totally saw them plant it, and the entire media repeat it, then disappear just as fast.

This makes me think they were in the room and there's evidence of it.