Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

18 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

This is true. Republicans have basically decided Trump is above the law.

Why do you think they idolize The Punisher so much? They don't care if he's criminal, he's a criminal on their side. Like Billy the Kid or some shit.

A hero criminal.

• True 1
  • Halal 2

I don’t see how this invigorates the conservative and independent base that is out on Trump. This is a nothing scandal. It whips the crazies into a furry but they were always going to vote Trump. 

While many on here rail against Biden, I think his actions actually help illustrate why having a sane President is important. 

• True 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

That’s the other way this backfires.  This could actually help Trump’s chances of being renominated if he’s not indicted.  It could easily be more a political gift than a liability for him.  Republicans are already using it as some kind of rallying point.

Which is batshit insane—but we’re living in a batshit insane political climate.

So, again—make it count, DOJ.

• True 1

....yup the GOP is rallying behind this... FOX was off the Trump bandwagon minimizing him even, now that hes about to be martyred.... the most sickening part of all this is the sale of this idea that "Trump is one of us, if they come for him then they will come for you" BS. The funky thing is there are tons of people wrapped up in this Trump stink, the more names there are the more they will work to try and sell this off as a Leftist maneuver of persecution.. that is how all these jerks will sell themselves to protect themselves from being held accountable..

3 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

....yup the GOP is rallying behind this... FOX was off the Trump bandwagon minimizing him even, now that hes about to be martyred.... the most sickening part of all this is the sale of this idea that "Trump is one of us, if they come for him then they will come for you" BS. The funky thing is there are tons of people wrapped up in this Trump stink, the more names there are the more they will work to try and sell this off as a Leftist maneuver of persecution.. that is how all these jerks will sell themselves to protect themselves from being held accountable..

All I know is placating the fascists hasn't and won't work. The sooner people realize we are at war with right wing extremeism the sooner they can sack up and accept they are gonna go ape shit after any kind of consequences for their actions. 

Fascists see appeasement as weakness and will push things as far as they can get away with. Now, with Biden as president, is the time to stamp this shit out as best we can.

• Halal 6

12 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

All I know is platating the fascists hasn't and won't work. The sooner people realize we are at war with right wing extremeism the sooner they can sack up and accept they are gonna go ape shit after any kind of consequences for their actions. 

Fascists see appeasement as weakness and will push things as far as they can get away with. Now, with Biden as president, is the time to stamp this shit out as best we can.

But Nancy thinks we need a strong GOP for the good of America.

220810164508-02-mar-a-lago-0809-super-te
WWW.CNN.COM

The FBI search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence on Monday was prompted by a tip to investigators about the possibility of additional classified documents at the Palm Beach club, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Other outlets are saying it was an informant that tipped off the Justice Department.

Contemporaneous police scanner summary of ongoing situation:

web1_composite.jpg
WWW.WNEWSJ.COM

Police scanner traffic indicates that Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers are currently pursuing a person who somehow tried to break into the FBI building i

17 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

No dilbert guy noooooo

Maybe we should stop posting tweets of this fuck face for a while? Like really why should we give a shit about what he thinks and worthless threats that mean nothing.

-edit-

Sorry I've just been seeing a lot of his worthless threat tweets posted all over the internet and we really should just...

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

• True 5

5 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Maybe we should stop posting tweets of this fuck face for a while? Like really why should we give a shit about what he thinks and worthless threats that mean nothing.

-edit-

Sorry I've just been seeing a lot of his worthless threat tweets posted all over the internet and we really should just...

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

The timing of his tweet plus the stuff in Ohio just makes it funny. He’sa moron don’t get me wrong and otherwise not with giving a shit about him is fine by me

14 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The timing of his tweet plus the stuff in Ohio just makes it funny. He’sa moron don’t get me wrong and otherwise not with giving a shit about him is fine by me

I really wouldn't read into the timing at all. He's been posting threats demanding the government give him answers for multiple days now. I sadly know this because his tweets keep being posted all over multiple forums. =/ 

15 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I saw a take that Republicans view criminals as a class of people, not in an action of breaking the law that makes you a criminal. That’s why they’re all about “just comply” until it’s one of them. Then it’s victimization because they’re not really criminals.

I’ve argued with several Trump supporters who have big beautiful mugshots and they whine about criminals.

Criminal is a convenient euphemism for racial slurs in that context. I used to hear rednecks in Florida use that kind of language all the time. You can use it freely and then feign ignorance if someone were to ever question you. Best of both worlds when you're Republican. You get your little daily copium hit of crypto-racism AND get to play the patented pearl-clutch-in-confusion card.  

• True 1
  • Halal 1