Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

Trump absolutely will object to unsealing the warrant, and he will do everything he can to stall the investigation and whatever charges pop up…The goal will be to run out the clock until January 2025, and until then he will take whatever steps are necessary (regardless of how they look, because he doesn’t care and will do whatever it takes to avoid consequences). 

• True 2

15 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I made the mistake to read the comments on the Foxnews boards after this press conference.

How do so few of you have the self control to not intentionally consume such nonsense? Whether it is reading this stuff on junk news sites, or the constant posting a stupid tweets.

Yelling Figure It Out GIF by Barstool Sports

11 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

How do so few of you have the self control to not intentionally consume such nonsense? Whether it is reading this stuff on junk news sites, or the constant posting a stupid tweets.

Yelling Figure It Out GIF by Barstool Sports

The stupid tweets make me laugh more than anything.

But the doom scrolling through right wing hell holes? That I refuse to do (anymore).

I'm seeing some (seemingly rational) takes online like "well if Trump objects to the warrant being released, then it shows he is hiding something, and he can't blame the FBI anymore." Um...yes, he can and he will. Here is how I suspect things will go:

• Trump will object to warrant release
  • Trump will insist the raid was baseless
  • His base will eat it up, and say the FBI is hiding something (even though Trump blatantly is)

I don't see how people are still surprised that his base isn't 100% capable of doublethink. It's the same group who can insist that Biden is intent on eliminating white Catholics...while being a white, Catholic President.

The suspect in the Cincinnati FBI office incident might be deceased:

web1_staging-2-13.jpg
WWW.WNEWSJ.COM

Police scanner traffic indicates that Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers are currently pursuing a person who somehow tried to break into the FBI field offi

29 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I'm seeing some (seemingly rational) takes online like "well if Trump objects to the warrant being released, then it shows he is hiding something, and he can't blame the FBI anymore." Um...yes, he can and he will. Here is how I suspect things will go:

• Trump will object to warrant release
  • Trump will insist the raid was baseless
  • His base will eat it up, and say the FBI is hiding something (even though Trump blatantly is)

I don't see how people are still surprised that his base isn't 100% capable of doublethink. It's the same group who can insist that Biden is intent on eliminating white Catholics...while being a white, Catholic President.

Honestly, who gives a fuck what those people think anymore. Let them be insane. There are more of us than there are of them.

• Like 2
  • Halal 2

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The suspect in the Cincinnati FBI office incident might be deceased:

web1_staging-2-13.jpg
WWW.WNEWSJ.COM

Police scanner traffic indicates that Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers are currently pursuing a person who somehow tried to break into the FBI field offi

Yup - he's dead.

2000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

CINCINNATI (AP) — An armed man who tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati office was shot and killed by police after he fled the scene, leading to an hourlong standoff Thursday afternoon, the Ohio Highway...

• Sicko Sherman 2