Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

6 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I mean, they don’t call it nail-proof glass. It would have worked in an old point and click adventure game. 

edaeb250393f1545c845b876fac53c5a.JPG
QZ.COM

Quartz is a guide to the new global economy for people in business who are excited by change. We cover business, economics, markets, finance, technology, science, design, and fashion.

1231px-Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_Effect_01.

He climbed Mount Stupid

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

To clarify further, the DOJ has until 3pm tomorrow to report to the court whether the Trump side intends to oppose the unsealing.  If they do intend to do so, thhe Trump side has until August 25 to present their reasoning.

But if Trump chooses not to object, then the warrant is released?

I know people keep saying they want to Trump to just die already, but I've said it before, he can't die yet; he needs to be convicted of a crime first. If he dies now, before anything is proven of his wrongdoings, he dies a martyr. He dies innocent. If he's found guilty of something first though, yes there will still be people defending him, but fuck them, they don't matter, Trump will go down in history as a proven criminal. Guilty. 

He must be charged, tried, and convicted. 

When it is done, and his legacy is ashes, then he has my permission to die. 

• Like 4
  • True 1

Why have nukes if you're not gonna use make a buck off of them? 

HTZROOQZTYI63OMYWKVWR5MENA.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Mar-a-Lago.

• Guillotine 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Like...he thought glass designed to stop bullets could be pierced by a nail gun?

Just an FYI, the “nail gun” isn’t a compressed air type for going into wood. It is fired with .22 or .27 cartridges meant to drive nails into a concrete. Quite a bit different than what most people are imagining.

Still not the brightest bulb for many reasons 😂

• b_m_b_m_b_m changed the title to FBI raided Mar-a-Lago looking for NUCLEAR documents per WaPo
Just now, sblfilms said:

Just an FYI, the “nail gun” isn’t a compressed air type for going into wood. It is fired with .22 or .27 cartridges meant to drive nails into a concrete. Quite a bit different than what most people are imagining.

Still not the brightest bulb for many reasons 😂

We’ve seen The Wire. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Brick said:

I know people keep saying they want to Trump to just die already, but I've said it before, he can't die yet; he needs to be convicted of a crime first. If he dies now, before anything is proven of his wrongdoings, he dies a martyr. He dies innocent. If he's found guilty of something first though, yes there will still be people defending him, but fuck them, they don't matter, Trump will go down in history as a proven criminal. Guilty. 

He must be charged, tried, and convicted. 

When it is done, and his legacy is ashes, then he has my permission to die. 

There’s no point in that.  Dying a boring, pedestrian death publicly fades his star far more than dying in prison.  These chucklefucks will believe he’s wrongly prosecuted and imprisoned anyway, no jury trial will change that.  Give him a stroke on live TV during a rally so people can watch him piss himself, dribble his words, and then fade away in a hospital head hooked into tubes.  

• Halal 2

9 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Worth wondering how a man as notoriously stupid and illiterate as Trump could identify documents containing worthwhile nuclear secrets…

In what may seem to be a paradox, classified documents are very explicitly labeled. In fact this would allow a sufficiently knowledgeable enemy to request documents that they want even though their mark has no clue. I would even go so far as to say that the dumber the mark the more essential it would be to an enemy actor that the documents have their original classification markings. 

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

In what may seem to be a paradox, classified documents are very explicitly labeled. In fact this would allow a sufficiently knowledgeable enemy to request documents that they want even though their mark has no clue. I would even go so far as to say that the dumber the mark the more essential it would be to an enemy actor that the documents have their original classification markings. 

I'll echo this as well. 

Classified markings practically SCREAM to anyone their level of classification and associated caveats because they are fully intended to be "idiot proof" so that no one can plausibly deny that they were unaware of the exact nature of the sensitivity of the documents in their possession.

The only theoretically plausible excuse would involve something known as "derivative classification" which involves "deriving" a new document from a source or sources that have an varying degrees of original classification.  But even then, there ain't much ground to stand on in that case either.