Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

Whatever it is they have that is so top secret.. they might need to divulge some info or outright jail him.. if its anything vague then they allow them to paint this as a political hit job “see they set me up with made up stuff just to disqualify me from running for president again”..,, it will just be nonstop whining, plus it will lead to Trump Jrs political hat in the ring

We the people need some sort of info to be able to have some counter to all the disinformation thats sure to flow

• True 3

14 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Trump usually doesn't keep documents, so they must have had some strong evidence that there was something worth pursuing inside that safe.

It was the top secret plan to make America great again, only that the guy was too stupid to remember the combination and too cheap to hire a locksmith to open it up, so instead America got the stupid plan that he came up with on the fly as he took advice from the pillow guy.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Mike with the best advice of this day...or any day for that matter:

One of the biggest tips I can give to people is that pointing out hypocrisy never works. You need to point out why the other side is wrong (or what they are doing wrong), not that they previously said they wouldn't do something, and now they are. Hypocrisy doesn't impact supporters of bad people, and it doesn't make a dent with others since most people assume that politicians are hypocritical. All is does is serve as a salve to the base, basically a form of virtue signalling.

• True 1
  • Halal 2

7 hours ago, Brick said:

Don't fucking tease me with this. Please for fuck's sake let this finally be the thing that gets him. 

Its just ludicrous that an outright shit stain like that entire family can take a full lap in the presidency with their bullshit right there for the world to see band we still wonder if “THIS” will be enough every damn time..

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Right, let's do nothing that upsets the Republican cult because they definitely will respect the Dems for it. :silly: We are past "let's not rock the boat", we need a new boat. 

Exactly right. So sick of people playing things be their rules. This is the problem with this country... too many people on the "other side" are afraid to upset the crazies... fuck Yang and his wannabe tech bro bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I can neither confirm nor deny that I know exactly the type of material that's being referenced:

I was thinking it either had to be technology or sources and methods stuff, so I guess it's technology then.

• Shocked 1
  • Halal 1