Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I can neither confirm nor deny that I know exactly the type of material that's being referenced:

It's going to be crazy when it's revealed Trump was trying to sell state secrets related to whatever DARPA program Wade is currently working on.

• Haha 7

My first thought was that I hope this raid was about something more than just taking documents he wasn't supposed to. On the other hand, if there is going to be some kind of legal case against Trump, possession of classified documents that he shouldn't have feels very open and shut. I've been very pessimistic as to if Garland and the DOJ would charge Trump under and circumstances, since it seemed so hard to pin specific crimes on him, but this might be so clear cut that a charge might be plausible.

I haven't been following this because of my stellaris addiction but I do want to say I am slightly more hopeful about our future. Need to read more and examin the situation but I'm glad this happened and that the BBB or whatever it's called passed.

58 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I haven't been following this because of my stellaris addiction but I do want to say I am slightly more hopeful about our future. Need to read more and examin the situation but I'm glad this happened and that the BBB or whatever it's called passed.

Did you mean to post this in the Inflation Reduction Act thread?

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

trump tier ancient reference

Semi related… I was talking to my boss about comedy and comedians the other day, and she was like, “I don’t know if this dates me, but I never really liked insult comedians and my least favorite is Don Rickles.” Like… he died 10 years ago when he was 90, it absolutely dates you :p

• Sicko Sherman 1

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Have they exhumed Ivana's grave? Apparently they used a full casket despite cremating her. 

Okay, having had some time to think about it (and despite being the one to post the tweet about this earlier), if you want a gravestone for the deceased, for some fucking stupid fucking reason you still need to buy a casket even if you are cremating someone because they’ll bury the casket. 

My dad wanted to be cremated, but we ended up doing an open casket because we realized the price tag of cremating him and doing the gravestone (he’d have been added to the family gravestone) would have cost the same.

TLDR, odds are there’s a casket that’s empty. Or knowing Trump, it’s legit got illegal shit in there.