Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

My gf is looking at scary right-wing sites right now to look at the comments.

A lot of people are hating on Ron DeSantis. They either thing DeSantis should arrest the Feds (to which someone replied "DeSantis can't arrest the FBI you fucking retard,"), to people saying stop jerking off DeSantis he's an Israel-first neocon, to people thinking DeSantis knew about this and did nothing (doubtful, FBI isn't announcing things to politicians before doing a raid), to people thinking DeSantis wants this to happen so he can run in 2024, to people calling DeSantis a rat.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

We had one chance, ONE, and it died because Nancy took her fucking time on J6

Chris Coons should've been made to resign on the spot when he said that they didn't call any witnesses during the 2nd Impeachment because they all had to get home for Valentine's Day

• Guillotine 1

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Chris Coons should've been made to resign on the spot when he said that they didn't call any witnesses during the 2nd Impeachment because they all had to get home for Valentine's Day

Omar was writing the article of impeachment while hiding in her office. Should have been on up or down vote on "you all just saw what happened".

While I will hold my fire on saying Garland is Judge Dredd out for blood, I will point out that if he knew or suspected this was where it was always gonna go with Trump his demeanor makes perfect sense.

It's been almost two years since the Biden administration was put in place. If Garland starts calling out Trump on day 1 like an MSNBC commentator that only serves to diminish his credibility at large when he green lights something like this almost two years later.

The "Oh, Garland was out to get him from the beginning" stories write themselves.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

In those crazy right-wing sites, some are theorizing DeSantis signed the warrant to raid Trump's home. 

I mean...how do we know that didn't happen? Would be terrible if DeSantis gets unjustly run out of politics by the far right.

• True 2

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

DeSantis can't sign a Federal warrant :p

Just now, Jason said:

How do you know though? The deep state is tricky like that!

Hide contents

Let the chuds think what they want to think!

Exactly, you can't know that for sure. DeSantis is tricky.

• Haha 2
  • True 1

… I dont need or want jail for him..

I just need him to shit himself and f’n die already.. Jr and Eric can do the “honorable” thing…

not getting my hopes up.. regardless if what it is Cult45 will never turn on him.. if anything it might mobilize GOP voters to retaliate at the ballots

• Halal 2