Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

26 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

This seemed like an obvious outcome. Musk is claiming he should be able to drop out because Twitter hasn't provided him with the data he needs to make sure they aren't grossly misrepresenting their business. However, he's also arguing before the judge that he needs until next year to go through all the data Twitter has provided him with to better understand their own position. I don't get how he can argue he wasn't provided any data while also arguing that he needs months to analyze the data because that's so much of it.

50 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

This seemed like an obvious outcome. Musk is claiming he should be able to drop out because Twitter hasn't provided him with the data he needs to make sure they aren't grossly misrepresenting their business. However, he's also arguing before the judge that he needs until next year to go through all the data Twitter has provided him with to better understand their own position. I don't get how he can argue he wasn't provided any data while also arguing that he needs months to analyze the data because that's so much of it.

The other problem is that it doesn't really matter. He waived his right to due diligence, which is when he should have been asking for and analyzing this data to begin with. So anything Twitter is providing him with is entirely a kindness on their part and in no way a legal requirement.

52 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

The other problem is that it doesn't really matter. He waived his right to due diligence, which is when he should have been asking for and analyzing this data to begin with. So anything Twitter is providing him with is entirely a kindness on their part and in no way a legal requirement.

Well, there's that too. He might, in theory, be able to weasel his way out of the deal if he could prove that Twitter grossing misrepresented their business. However, I would imagine that proving that of a public company would also ruin them.

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Oh dear.  How horrible.  

Not a single tear shed.

However, I'm just thinking that Twitter handing Musk the complete hose of Twitter data means they're fairly confident in their estimates. That would be quite the bluff otherwise.

1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

Importantly, waiving DD does not mean a company can lie about things.

As an example, if I say I’m selling a business that has 100 customers and the buyer waives DD, and when the sales closes it turns out I only have 1 customer, the buyer isn’t out of luck with me.

Whatever representations were made, even if out of the kindness of their heart, still must be true…ish.

18 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I'm not one to just make fun of somebody because of their looks.

That said, if I was a billionaire, I'd definitely hire some people to make sure I look good.  A personal trainer, a fashion advisor, things like that.

Nah. He's so rich it doesn't matter how he looks. People will always want to be his friend, defend him online, bare his children, be in business with him etc. Why make an effort to look good at that point?

• True 1

22 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Nah. He's so rich it doesn't matter how he looks. People will always want to be his friend, defend him online, bare his children, be in business with him etc. Why make an effort to look good at that point?

So in other words it's E1tpcRmXIAI0ule.jpg

• Haha 1
  • True 2

22 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

He's at least had his hairline tweaked

5db36222dee019314343a5b6-400.jpg105968995-1560512715227rtx6z8xd.jpg?v=15

4 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Say whatever you will about the man but he seems to have absolutely no ego. It's kind of inspiring.

As an artist myself I can appreciate any artist that has a sense of humor about their most notorious piece of art.

On 7/22/2022 at 10:47 AM, GeneticBlueprint said:

Health. 

On 7/23/2022 at 7:10 AM, SimpleG said:

Surprised no one posted this one yet.

rpuon6qp10d91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

When Elon offered to buy that woman a horse to get a handjob, do you think it was like the weird sex scene inside the combat vehicle in Cyberpunk?