Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

They’re probably actually transparent as they can be about the bots issue but musk is dumb as hell so he didn’t understand it

Nah. I wouldn't be surprised if Twitter is made up of a lot more bots than they are willing to admit.  And if they did admit it, their advertising revenue would dry up REAL quick.  Why would Samsung (or whoever) pay $X for advertising on Twitter when the number of "people" viewing their ads is inflated by a huge margin?   It would be borderline stupid for any advertiser to continue using Twitter at Twitter's rates, whatever they are. 

• True 1

44 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Nah. I wouldn't be surprised if Twitter is made up of a lot more bots than they are willing to admit.  And if they did admit it, their advertising revenue would dry up REAL quick.  Why would Samsung (or whoever) pay $X for advertising on Twitter when the number of "people" viewing their ads is inflated by a huge margin?   It would be borderline stupid for any advertiser to continue using Twitter at Twitter's rates, whatever they are. 

I can’t imagine any engineer or exec wanting to risk fraud but I’ve heard of crazier things

At this point it seems like Musk would be lucky if he can just pay the $1B breakup fee, but I haven't seen much analysis suggesting that he has much of a way out of the deal.

Musk buying Twitter always seemed like a bad thing. Musk ending up owning Twitter after spending months badmouthing the service and desperately trying not to buy it seems even worse.

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I can’t imagine any engineer or exec wanting to risk fraud but I’ve heard of crazier things

Bruh, are you even American?

8 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Hmm, it's out of character for Musk to pull out...

Fuming Golden Girls GIF

8 hours ago, osxmatt said:

Nah he’s the master of pump and dump, just ask his baby mommas. 

He has 10 kids! WTF?! He's expecting twins right now I heard.