Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

4I6QY27IWNPCZNDZZ7B7XVJMPE.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Billionaire Elon Musk was sued by Twitter Inc investors claiming he manipulated the company's stock price downward, as the chief executive of electric carmaker Tesla Inc mounts a $44 billion takeover bid for the social media platform.

EDIT - This is apparently different from the lawsuit announced in April

• Sicko 8

So apparently Hard Drive and Elon got into a feud when Elon shared something of theirs but cropped out their logo.

Summary:

What he shared: 

FUBqCG1WAAImOvT?format=png&name=small

One by one the response from Hard Drive for the lack of credit to them:

Then the "apology:"

elon-apology.jpg
HARD-DRIVE.NET

Hard Drive would like to formally apologize for dragging Mr. Musk.

We not only apologize for that clapback, but for the fact that we used it to reference reports that Elon Musk allegedly sexually harassed a SpaceX flight attendant by showing his penis to her and offering to buy her a horse. We should have kept our mouths shut, much like the flight attendant Musk allegedly harassed, who was reportedly paid $250,000 by SpaceX to stay silent on the claim in a severance agreement.

We have to admit that we were stunned when Mr. Musk quickly put us in our place by pointing out that the original joke was only a “6/10.” It was never our intention to write a middling piece of comedy that Mr. Musk would find on the internet and willfully share with his followers. As a video game publication, we understand how serious a 6/10 review is. It’s practically a 0.

• Haha 8

Ah the IGN classics like "too much water" and DD & Pokemon review scores. Nintendo fans on that board would flip the ***k out over everything. I also personally think Double Dash was crap. Be glad you guys didn't play the E3 build which was even worse, everything about the game was so freaking slow.

AAXY9Lb.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
WWW.MSN.COM

Elon Musk, the Tesla chief executive, has asked employees to return to the office or “pretend to work somewhere else”, according to a memo sent to staff. About 30% of US office workers are still working from home, according to Nick Bloom, a Stanford economics professor and co-founder of Working From Home Research Project. Many companies are moving to a hybrid work model where staff will come in two or three...

4 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

lol anyone who does this can get fucked.

Seriously, I just put in my notice at my current place and my manager was sort of confused. He's a no spouse/no kids kinda career guy who sends emails and Slack messages in the evenings and at night. It's such gross behavior to me but some people think that's what you have to do. 

• True 1