Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

Elon Musk sucks so fucking hard, they should just place him in orbit and the gravitational forces from how much he sucks could lift Space X rockets into pace without burning fuel.

Imagine getting out there and tweeting, “Oh I sexually harassed you? Describe my dick.”

5 hours ago, Uaarkson said:

Elon Musk is a fucking crackhead 

Musk? If I had his wealth, I would have a condom stash within arm's reach everywhere I live.

Or maybe with his mind of wealth, he just stopped giving a shit, what's a billion or so in child support if it means you can bust all up inside super models.

Actually, the more I think about it, if he has accountants that hide all of his wealth from the government, that would extend to child support, too.

2 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Don't forget he also invented shitty tunnels

I dunno if it was posted in here earlier, but they announced the next leg of the Vegas tunnel and it's somehow even worse than the first part. It's being built in three phases and during the first two phases cars going both directions are going to be using the same tunnel so traffic on one side will always be stopped.

• Guillotine 1

12 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I dunno if it was posted in here earlier, but they announced the next leg of the Vegas tunnel and it's somehow even worse than the first part. It's being built in three phases and during the first two phases cars going both directions are going to be using the same tunnel so traffic on one side will always be stopped.

This shit just fits for Vegas 

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Fire safety is for whimps

I remain convinced that he's trying to tank the Twitter deal.

He's probably in direct violation of whatever pre-deal NDA that he's signed and he's just pressing forward and doing more and more outrageous stuff until he can get to a place where they let him off the hook or they offer it to him at a much cheaper share price than what he's agreed to pay. If this happens  he may move forward, but I kind of doubt it even then. Between TSLA being down 45% ytd and the Twitter board trying to get him to honor the share price he made the deal for initially, the purchase may not be feasible for him anymore. 

• Like 1