Your Day One Game Purchases for The Rest of the Year

skillzdadirecta

List the games that you plan on getting day one FOR SURE for the rest of the year. Not the games you're waiting for a price drop on, or are gonna get eventually but the games you are for sure gonna buy the minute they drop across all platforms. I'll go first and forgive me if I miss one or two.

S.C.U.M.  P.C.

SPIDERMAN PS4

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER XBOX ONE X

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 XBOX ONE X

FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR: LOST PARADISE PS4

ASS. CREED ODYSSEY XBOX ONE X

FALLOUT 76 XBOX ONE X

DOOM ETERNAL (If that's this year)

Now, these are just my day-one-I-know-I'm-buying-these-for-sure-games... there's a couple of other that I more than likely will impulse buy they day before but with GCU and Amazon Prime  going bellyup, my incentive to impulse by games has waned a bit. Plus I have a massive backlog of games already I need to beat. So, what say you folks?

54 minutes ago, Slug said:

Mario Party

Smash

MHGU

TWEWY

Travis Strikes Again - No More Heroes

You still play World from time to time? I’m back into it big time so if you ever feel like hunting hit me up. 

I want MH GU for the Switch but man I’d don’t think I have time for two Mon Hun games. 

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

You still play World from time to time? I’m back into it big time so if you ever feel like hunting hit me up.

I haven't played World in awhile.  Got distracted by Octopath.  I was tempted to come back for Behemoth, but it just hasn't happened yet.

• Like 1