Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

I wonder if hes not opposing it publicly but maneuvering behind the scenes… I just need this “megaton” revelation to be done once and for all.. not expecting anything… too many “got’im” fakeouts over the years..

Government servants or not im sure theres enough kool aid drinkers in the government to tip Trump off

21 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

Unless she's got a clearance isn't her reading classified documents illegal? 

I don't think they can do anything to you if you don't have a clearance since you never signed anything obligating you to protect the information. I remember when Wikileaks first got big with the Manning dump, the only leverage they had on people without clearances to not read it was that if you applied for a federal job or clearance and the feds found out, you'd get rejected/fired. 

Even if you had a clearance and now don't, I don't think they can really do anything to you unless it's stuff you had access to while you did. 

The thing is, this being “high crime” and “if” they found what they were looking for then why not detain.. still with the kid gloves.,

honestly if this is so ultra top secret, common sense says no schmo can grab this and plant it… not that the Cult 45 drinkers can follow the logic

Like others have said I wouldn't be surprised a damn bit if Trump fights the release in court regardless of that statement. The rightwing media echochamber will ensure that most on the right aren't even aware of the doublespeak.

If this does result in an actual release and fairly damning evidence it will be hilarious to watch the GOP's midterm messaging slip from the economy and inflation to "the ex president has every right to make paper airplanes from pieces of paper full of nuclear secrets and throw them around the Mar-a-lago lobby".

Dream scenario is a Georgia 2.0 where Trump can't help himself, makes it all about him, and full blown turns the election into a referendum for and against any Republican who won't come out and full throat endorse his criminality.

• Halal 2

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think they can do anything to you if you don't have a clearance since you never signed anything obligating you to protect the information. I remember when Wikileaks first got big with the Manning dump, the only leverage they had on people without clearances to not read it was that if you applied for a federal job or clearance and the feds found out, you'd get rejected/fired. 

Even if you had a clearance and now don't, I don't think they can really do anything to you unless it's stuff you had access to while you did. 

I don't recall the law Trump signed in 2018 making any changes to this either. It's been a while since I had to study this stuff, but she would be barred from every getting a security clearance or working for a federal agency. It would likely also come up on any background checks were she to look for a job with a federal contractor. Aside from that, the only criminality here would be on Trump's end...maybe. Sharing classified information with someone you know isn't cleared has always been the crime. Simple mishandling has always just been a slap on the wrist and stripped of clearance for individuals and probation for corporations until Trump's change to the jar in 2018. That said, even that law states without authorization. Trump can and likely will claim he can authorize anyone on a temporary basis and he certainly didn't need permission, himself, to move stuff around. The biggest issue is the chain of custody is broken, so we don't know who Trump shared any of this stuff with once it was out of feed hands. I would imagine that Trump's family could and probably should have their clearances permanently revoked, but that would appear as too political. I would just let things fall out with Trump first before rightly going after his kids or anyone else that might have looked those documents over while they were in Mar-A-Lago.

27 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

There’s no way Trump will post the warrant. It’ll be the same bs as his taxes, oh he would love to post it but it’s tangled up in blah blah blah and his demented followers will lap it up. 

Politically I think he has to.

If he does, and all the warrant reveals is relatively tame stuff, it’s step #1 to turning this to his advantage.

Mueller 2.0 won’t cut it.

Nuclear secrets-related shit would, though.  It would be a big deal if we learn he knowingly ignored a subpoena before the ‘raid’, too.

And If he tries to get around it, it’ll be a big setback in claiming the mantle of victimhood.

If I was being more conspiracy minded I would assume he genuinely isn’t going to object or even fight it behind the scenes.  Let the raid happen, stir a bunch of shit from behind the scenes about nuclear secrets, let the news go wild with speculation, then reveal it was confidential information your average American doesn’t know or care about, then play the martyr and scream some more about the fake news.

16 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

If I was being more conspiracy minded I would assume he genuinely isn’t going to object or even fight it behind the scenes.  Let the raid happen, stir a bunch of shit from behind the scenes about nuclear secrets, let the news go wild with speculation, then reveal it was confidential information your average American doesn’t know or care about, then play the martyr and scream some more about the fake news.

I just don't think the FBI would have handled it like this if it wasn't something that concerned national security.

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

I just don't think the FBI would have handled it like this if it wasn't something that concerned national security.

I don’t disagree.  My point is every mouth breather and their mother understands the concept of nuclear secrets, they don’t understand the rest of it.  You could convince them easily that keeping nuclear secrets is wrong even if you’re not actively pedaling them because who knows who could get into his safe at a country club.  That’s an easy pill to swallow even for a chud.  Some far less known but equally important information though?  That’ll go right over their heads.  Convince them it’s the worst possible thing, then it turns about to be some hard to understand technical stuff, and it’s easy to play the martyr.

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

Gonna be wild when Biden pardons him :p

I really don’t think Biden would do that. I hope I’m not wrong but he doesn’t really give the sort of impression that he would do so. It would literally be “end of the republic, remember this date it will be on your late American history exam” bad. 

8 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

lmao 

Lets just ignore the fact that our National Security was potentially put at risk… this “snitch”  who is trying to safeguard our national security is committing a violation of trust.. How can one expect to conduct criminal activity when you cant trust anyone?

On a side note I ask again, when does the Scorsese version of this get made?  He loves doing crime sagas.. can you imagine the brilliance required to portray Trump, you gotta portray his utter decadence and stupidity without making it appear as if youre spoofing him… dont go full Dotard!