Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

@Joestradamus - if you are really interested in learning more about this subject, I cannot recommend highly enough the podcast series Fear and Loathing in the New Jerusalem.  The episodes can be long, but I really can't think of a more accessible resource to develop at least some understanding of how/why things came to be the way they are.

At the conclusion of the series, you will probably:

- be angry at the Israelis, but have some sympathy/understanding of why they did what they did

- have a broken heart at the plight of the Palestinian people

- utterly despise the British

I can't recommend this podcast enough. I think you recommended it about year ago. It took me about a month to get through it, but it's so incredibly thorough. It was really an experience.

3 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Sure, but most have no idea or care about the second coming stuff, especially outside the GOP so it basically boils down to the easier thing to do here, which is racism, or even just cause "my side said they're bad, and these guys are good."

Most, sure. However, the reason Israel is so important in American politics is because of the Evangelical support of the GOP. Israel would just be some other random country Americans could barely locate on a map if it weren't for this very large segment of the GOP base. There is literally no other reason for Americans to care enough for their support to be a major party of the GOP's identity. If not for some end times prophecy, at the very least these folks would think that being an enemy of Israel would them than an enemy of God.

Yeah, a story came out right when Klobuchar entered the race detailing multiple accounts of her doing stuff like throwing staplers at people and making her staff do demeaning tasks like shave her legs. Somehow this was never referenced when there were like a hundred "Why Aren't Voters More Responsive to Klobuchar?!" pieces written up during the primary.

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Yeah, a story came out right when Klobuchar entered the race detailing multiple accounts of her doing stuff like throwing staplers at people and making her staff do demeaning tasks like shave her legs. Somehow this was never referenced when there were like a hundred "Why Aren't Voters More Responsive to Klobuchar?!" pieces written up during the primary.

Wait how the fuck did I miss the leg shaving one?

3 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

It also didn't help that at every debate when she was asked to respond to something Pete said she clearly had to take a deep breath so she wouldn't start with, "Listen here you little motherfucker...."

• Haha 1

Ugh... I never pay that much attention to Biden, but every time he speaks it's so flipping cringy.

This is the best we could do? An 8,000 year old Joe Fucking Biden? It's fucking depressing.

Please pick a good VP. Please.

31 minutes ago, ort said:

Ugh... I never pay that much attention to Biden, but every time he speaks it's so flipping cringy.

This is the best we could do? An 8,000 year old Joe Fucking Biden? It's fucking depressing.

Please pick a good VP. Please.

EYkMudrU8Ac2QYG?format=jpg

6 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Great sound byte

Just my experience on twitter, so not trying to say it’s representative of all African Americans  on the app. Some saying “he’s right but he’s a dumbass for saying this” and others clowning Joe for the comment and saying trump is a lock to win. Not sure about older African Americans but I get the feeling from the younger crowd online that they know both sides only care about them for the political gain. 

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Meanwhile, the media completely ignored Trump praising Nazi bloodlines and Henry Ford yesterday.

Well yeah it became impolite to point that out a while ago so obviously it's still impolite when he uses explicit Nazi rhetoric when praising the man.