Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

And we're not paying Reps for every second of their existence.

Did she have a Switch out in the middle of a damn floor vote or committee hearing? If not, fuck off.

AOC plays Switch on the toilet confirmed! 

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Look what he retweeted. This plus the Obamagate makes me think it is almost certain that he will launch an investigation of Obama:

I feel like when it comes to things like that, Trump talks a big game but is in fact a big pussy.

After all, he still has yet to “lock her up”.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I feel like when it comes to things like that, Trump talks a big game but is in fact a big pussy.

After all, he still has yet to “lock her up”.

Also it completely dispenses with the idea that his investigations will be anything but retaliation and not based on the merits of any cases. This is a guy who is famous for being overly litigious and for using the courts to settle scores. Didn't he recently threaten to sue his own campaign advisor?

42 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Also it completely dispenses with the idea that his investigations will be anything but retaliation and not based on the merits of any cases. This is a guy who is famous for being overly litigious and for using the courts to settle scores. Didn't he recently threaten to sue his own campaign advisor?

Yes, for bad polling numbers.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

I haven’t been following along, does Obamagate even have a nominal pretense, or are they just saying, ‘We need to investigate Obamagate’?

I think it's the usual blaming the Russia investigation on Obama bullshit. 

33 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I haven’t been following along, does Obamagate even have a nominal pretense, or are they just saying, ‘We need to investigate Obamagate’?

Convicting your political opponents in a kangaroo court staffed at all levels with loyal flunkies is really more of an art than a science.

5 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I do hope he is planning something this sized, but who knows! Might have ourselves a republican senate or a manchin /other dem senator who gets so concerned about debt once Biden gets in office 

Gonna read this later, but I feel Biden is doing a lot of things to placate progressives since winning the nomination. Least that's how I feel.

And I like it. Kamala Harris did something similar. Make your position on marijuana good and that'd be a great next step!

7 hours ago, Chris- said:

Every time I try to read an article about exactly what the "beef" is, the author just sort of talks in circles and starts spouting nonsense. They make it so it's purposefully difficult to understand.

It all has to do with Flynn and they think that Obama was trying to take Trump down from the inside. The whole narrative crumbles into dust if you accept the idea that the FBI honestly thought that Flynn was up to shady stuff. I mean, Obama told Trump to not put Flynn in his cabinet when they had their meeting. If the whole thing was trick to take Trump down, why would he do that?

Flynn admitted to lying to the FBI. Why would an innocent man have to lie to the FBI?  When Trump let Flynn go, he said it was because he lied to him and the Vice President.

When you listen to the Fox News Opinion goblins drone on and on about this, you'll notice that the NEVER, NEVER EVER touch upon what Flynn. did, or why he lied or what he lied about. It's always about how he was tricked. How it's all a shame. How this is a huge conspiracy to take Trump down. Well, why would an innocent man have to lie at all? Law enforcement getting people to lie is a tactic used all time. Honest patriots shouldn't have to lie about contacts with Russian agents or secret undocumented business deals with Turkey. That's shady shit and the more the GOP and their propaganda wing defend this man, the more shady they all look.