Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday and urges his supporters to attempt another coup

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I realize the standard for defamation, and many people have gone well beyond it in regards to Soros. 

Give an example

So when they say Alvin Bragg is "bought and paid for" by Soros, or "Soros funded" what they actually mean is that Color of Change, a progressive criminal justice group that has many donors (including Soros) backed Bragg and gave his campaign $500,000 during the last election cycle, which was about 10% of the total spent on his campaign.

• True 1

2 minutes ago, ort said:

So when they say Alvin Bragg is "bought and paid for" by Soros, or "Soros funded" what they actually mean is that Color of Change, a progressive criminal justice group that has many donors (including Soros) backed Bragg and gave his campaign $500,000 during the last election cycle, which was about 10% of the total spent on his campaign.

if you aint MAGA you soros 

• True 1

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Give an example

Trump Jr made a claim on twitter that he was a former Nazi collaborator in his youth. MTG has made wild claims about stuff he “funded” while having no involvement. The standard is high, but these people knowingly lie, malign, and endanger him constantly with baseless claims, for years. The bar might might be high, but it’s not unreachable. 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I just hope when I’m in my 90s I’m still sharp enough to maintain full control of every institution on a world wide level.

I'm already imagine myself as Old Snake for the revolution. I don't want to have to be Major Zero when I'm 90. Sounds exhausting quite frankly. @stepee @Mr.Vic20 Forgot this would be funnier with a gif. I need to watch Lethal Weapon tbh.

Boomer Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

I just hope when I’m in my 90s I’m still sharp enough to maintain full control of every institution on a world wide level.

That's basically the recruiting pitch for the Zionist, Globalist, lizardman, alien, JFK cloning, center of the Earth dwellers coalition of time travelers...er...guild? At least, that's what I've pieced together from trying to read their batshit soup of thought! :sun:  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Trump Jr made a claim on twitter that he was a former Nazi collaborator in his youth. MTG has made wild claims about stuff he “funded” while having no involvement. The standard is high, but these people knowingly lie, malign, and endanger him constantly with baseless claims, for years. The bar might might be high, but it’s not unreachable. 

The Nazi collaborator thing 100% is not a winner in a defamation suit because it is an opinion that working for the Jewish councils that were working with the Nazis is collaboration. It is a dumb opinion, Soros was a kid at the time, but people are certainly free to criticize a person for such conduct. 

It isn’t enough to be wrong, you actually have to prove the person is making a claim they know isn’t true and with the person of harming the person they are lying about. Unless you have evidence that these people actually don’t believe the things they are saying, you are going to lose. 

You think Soros wouldn’t pursue it if he was likely to prevail?

I imagine Soros doesn’t even really know who is saying what claims and only just a general idea that his name is used in this manner. I doubt he keeps track of any of it and doubt he would be capable of really dealing with any of it at his age, let alone want to get out of bed to do so.

Also having to prove that Donald Trump Jr is “knowing” about ANYTHING is an absolute non starter. 

14 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Unless you have evidence that these people actually don’t believe the things they are saying, you are going to lose. 

And shit on the right among those with big platforms there’s only like, 1 maybe 2 people, you can point to who could even be remotely seen as anything but a true believer. They can and are often full of shit and using bad faith but these people are and have been doing this crap for years so of course they believe it. 

44 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

@Keyser_Soze will be the judge of this case :|

Can J be guest prosecutor. I'm pretty sure I can put him away on all 30 counts with just logic. I wouldn't need evidence in theory.

Also Keyser is only taking this trial for a Kpop idol at minimum. I'd take it flex how smart I am so he is going to jail if the events can be determined that he would have known about it.

• True 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'm getting this quilted and shadow boxed for your living room. :daydream:

Am I allowed by our rules to make a bukake joke cuz that reply deserves it if so? This is technically a joke so I'll just use this post as my joke. Someone make a better one.

Wait not your post Kal El's.

• Thanks 1

At press time, Trump’s legal team was preparing an animated slideshow to explain to the former President what being indicted means.

indictdd.jpg
THEHARDTIMES.NET

A Manhattan grand jury voted to indict Donald Trump on over 30 charges which forced millions of Americans to google “what does indictment mean?”

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

The takes this weekend are going to kill me.

spacer.png

Wait are you not agreeing with this because it is a big deal. 

The actual "deep state" could be fucking up. An easy solution to not having Trump run is to plea deal him from running. What if he says no and decides to just fight it out. You just showed you can try a former President for crimes before he got into office. That means you can try him for crimes he commits after office. Ceasar crossed the Rubicon over that. Who is going to want to be President if you probably commit crimes by virtue of being the President?

I agree with you in terms of mental gymnastics in regards to this being a big deal and being interpreted as not.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I think, personally, the civil war and subsequent years of white redeemer violence were much worse. 

The civil war is the contradiction of slavery manifesting itself as a war the destroyed the insitution of slavery. This is the white supremcy part of that manifesting a leader in Trump. We haven't been in these waters yet to know where it will lead. Beyond the comparisons to 1930s Germany.