Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday and urges his supporters to attempt another coup

My "there will not be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago" shirt... 

LH4ZEI75HJDUFJLVYH65MR7AHM.jpg
WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg is believed to be on the cusp of nearing a charging decision in his office’s long-running investigation into Trump, his business dealings, and the infamous hush...

12 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Jesus, can the old ticker just give out already. Like, his heart can save everyone more of his bullshit by just refusing to beat anymore. It doesn’t need to hang on, no need to struggle, just go to sleep forever. 

He has in escense crossed the Rubicon. There is no going back even if he gets locked up. Hell he is only in this position cuz he answers the question. What if Julius Ceasar wasn't a genius?

• Haha 2
  • Halal 2

1 minute ago, Zaku3 said:

He has in escense crossed the Rubicon. There is no going back even if he gets locked up. Hell he is only in this position cuz he answers the question. What if Julius Ceasar wasn't a genius?

Many who cross the rubicon die. Let Cawl give a win to the good guys and just pull the plug 😂

1 minute ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Not sure that this won’t actually increase his re-election chances, but it’s nice to see him actually face, like, consequences for his actions…

Republicans did terribly in 2022 because Trump inserted himself heavily into the middle of it, Trump being in the news for something substantive is not going to demotivate that anti-Trump vote. 

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

Jesus, can the old ticker just give out already. Like, his heart can save everyone more of his bullshit by just refusing to beat anymore. It doesn’t need to hang on, no need to struggle, just go to sleep forever. 

Well you need a heart in the first place for that to happen. He just keeps adding more proof against himself with each post, and whatever actions people happen to take after that. He cannot be let back in 

• True 1

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

This, but just only after the ballots are printed and before voting starts

• Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

Republicans did terribly in 2022 because Trump inserted himself heavily into the middle of it, Trump being in the news for something substantive is not going to demotivate that anti-Trump vote. 

He should face the actual consequences of his action but you risk making him a martyr that someone smarter then him can use to his own ends. More effectively then Trump would. We literally are only having this conversation because he didn't know how to effectively use the Jan 6th.

5 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Putting Trump in jail is worth whatever risk.

Trump isn’t going to jail.

they’ll make some deal behind the scenes to not put an American President in prison.  Get some kind of concession that he can’t hold office again. 

and I really hope I’m wrong, but im very skeptical that he ever see’s a cell.

• Halal 2

I don’t want him to go to jail.

I want him and his family to become so toxic that no one, not even Russia, would think of investing in them.

I want them broke and destitute and have all their assets seized. I want to walk through the Kensington section of Philadelphia and I want to see Don Junior offer me a handjob so that he can buy some blow…

…and then I’ll whisper… No.

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I don’t want him to go to jail.

I want him and his family to become so toxic that no one, not even Russia, would think of investing in them.

I want them broke and destitute and have all their assets seized. I want to walk through the Kensington section of Philadelphia and I want to see Don Junior offer me a handjob so that he can buy some blow…

…and then I’ll whisper… No.

Well, you ain’t getting that either. He’ll never be that badly off. Hell, his salary as an ex president alone lets him be comfy. His pension is over 200k. Then theres yhe hidden assets, and the kushners

being reasonable, theres no outcome where he truly gets what he deserves.

12 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Even if convicted scotus will overturn it citing some new bullshit rule about how presidents can be prosecuted at all ever

The chuds on the supreme court have a vision for the future, and it doesn’t revolve around a morbidly obese octogenarian.  They’ll be more than happy to watch him rot as it actively makes their future goals easier.

• True 1

4 hours ago, Jason said:

My "there will not be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago" shirt... 

LH4ZEI75HJDUFJLVYH65MR7AHM.jpg
WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg is believed to be on the cusp of nearing a charging decision in his office’s long-running investigation into Trump, his business dealings, and the infamous hush...

This headline is giving me “If Trump loses the election, he’ll concede gracefully” flashbacks.