Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday and urges his supporters to attempt another coup

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

They’ll just invent a new boogie man any one will do don’t think too hard

the antisemitism is a feature they like but they’ll gladly trade misogyny or racism in a pinch, a race traitor white if they really have to. It. Doesn’t. Matter. 

Ok will note that part about fascism. Makes sense with all those slavic SS divisions.

9 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

2000's , he publicly condemned the Iraq War and started backing democrats.

Prior to that, he was most known for being the man who "broke" the British pound and the Bank of England.

picture13.png?w=640
THEECONREVIEW.COM

Black Wednesday is known as the day that George Soros bet against the British pound, leading to one of the most catastrophic financial events in modern history

On September 16th 1992, George Soros made one of the most audacious trades in recent times when he bet an enormous sum of money against the British sterling. In the process, he pocketed over a billion dollars and brought the Bank of England to its knees. Making a billion dollars is by all means no small feat, but to destroy the monetary system of Great Britain in one single day is something else altogether.

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

I’m hearing from my sources that the arrest is on hold until they can find a prison jumpsuit big enough to fit a man of Trump’s carriage. Currently his lawyers are negotiating whether or not he will be allowed to wear a tie down to his bunghole while serving his sentence. 

Just strip him down to his underwear, he's already orange. No need for the jumpsuit.

• Haha 4
  • True 1

12 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Prior to that, he was most known for being the man who "broke" the British pound and the Bank of England.

picture13.png?w=640
THEECONREVIEW.COM

Black Wednesday is known as the day that George Soros bet against the British pound, leading to one of the most catastrophic financial events in modern history

He really is the perfect super villain for Right Wing Nutters

Ultra Wealthy 

Bank Buster

Left Wing

Super Jew. 

If tomorrow it was reported that he or someone close to him was a drag queen, Tucker Carlson might self immolate on air.

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Ah fuck yeah.

timothy olyphant GIF

I'm gonna be the first Donald Trump did not commit suicide guy if he was killed while I guess evading arrest. However knowing American police it could just be an example of blatant incompetence.

So have all of the leaks about the grand jury just been wildly wrong this entire time? Supposedly they weren't going to meet again for another month, and supposedly the possible indictments were going to be narrowly related to the Stormy Daniels hush money stuff, and it sounds like neither of those two things was actually true?

2 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

So have all of the leaks about the grand jury just been wildly wrong this entire time? Supposedly they weren't going to meet again for another month, and supposedly the possible indictments were going to be narrowly related to the Stormy Daniels hush money stuff, and it sounds like neither of those two things was actually true?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if those rumors were fed by members or affiliates of the DA's office to try and confuse and quell potential violent protests.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Since all of the stuff you just referenced was coming from anonymous source and Donald Trump himself, Yes. It's all been wrong. There's more going on here than just hush money payments. Also, apparently there's a paper trail.

@Spork3245 No way the Acclaim don't bring this up.

Re: Fox News it literally is almost like they live in another reality. I swear I feel these reactionaries are me but not an intellectual. Everything they ultimately bring up is a "you are wrong" and I can prove it. An opinion isn't something I can't disprove. I can change my mind because of that.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Kids need more programs like Sesame Street. I love that muppet.

There is SO much educational programming for kids. Mr Rogers currently had two spinoffs on air. There's some really fun science-y programming like Story Bots. Also, Sesame Street is still going strong. Yeah, there's a lot of really dumb babysitting programming or there, but there's also a lot of good stuff out there. Like, I couldn't get my son when he was 4 to sit down and learn math, but he still had the basics down before kindergarten thanks to Number Blocks.

There is a lot more hyper-focused stuff out there, I will say. That is, like series super focused on math or spelling or science or animals or empathy or proper diets or whatever. There's a lot to choose from.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Violence in America isn't enough for Trump:

trump-mexico-bomb.jpg?w=1600&h=900&crop=
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Trump and the Republican Party are pushing plans for military action against drug cartels in Mexico—with or without the Mexican government's consent.

That's gonna put a bit of a damper on the 2026 World Cup

21 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Trump and the Republican Party are pushing plans for military action against drug cartels in Mexico—with or without the Mexican government's consent.

Legit fall of US hegemony if we can't supress Mexico. If we can't nation build in Mexico we basically suck. It's literally South of us. Imagine a drug cartel funded insurgency.

42 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Ok that explains where Trump (all around GOP)  fluffer MTG got her rants about attacking Mexico because Cartels are colluding with Canadians

6 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Ok that explains where Trump (all around GOP)  fluffer MTG got her rants about attacking Mexico because Cartels are colluding with Canadians

I think Lindsey Grahram said it first.

Republicans think we need a war to get our groove back. After failing at that 20 years ago. The definition of insanity. 

In fairness if we just stick to Mexico and not run off to Iran before they get nukes it could work. However if there isn't a sense of real progress we will lose collective interest after awhile.

11 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

It’s pretty wild how it’s just accepted that every single elected Republican is just openly antisemitic and calling for violence every damn day. And the media has no problem with it and goes along with it. 

They're used to it. Prescott Bush did finance the Nazis after all.

• True 1

4 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

@Spork3245 No way the Acclaim don't bring this up.

Re: Fox News it literally is almost like they live in another reality. I swear I feel these reactionaries are me but not an intellectual. Everything they ultimately bring up is a "you are wrong" and I can prove it. An opinion isn't something I can't disprove. I can change my mind because of that.

F.

Am I actually going to have to watch Rampage tonight?