Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday and urges his supporters to attempt another coup

38 minutes ago, Brick said:

Great episode, that’s where I pulled that quote from. I loved it as the media had seriously been doing a shit job with covering this.

9 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Does he mention how the profit motive for our news outlets means you have to cover Trump because he is a walking/talking news story?

It’s not a “they shouldn’t cover things about Trump!” thing, it’s a take regarding how they mishandle these stories.

Ok did watch I swear liberals are dudes that don't ask why enough. They get a "good enough" answer and just run with it.

For example. He is railing on the media for how they mishandle these stories and runs with that answer. As opposed to asking why they do that. 

He is explaining sympthoms of societal decay but doesn't realize those aren't the root causes of societal decay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zaku3 said:

Ok did watch I swear liberals are dudes that don't ask why enough. They get a "good enough" answer and just run with it.

For example. He is railing on the media for how they mishandle these stories and runs with that answer. As opposed to asking why they do that. 

He is explaining sympthoms of societal decay but doesn't realize those aren't the root causes of societal decay.

He benefits from the same system, can't look too deep 

JTMOX336UXGWCBAXLGSPPP3FLA_size-normaliz
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg references a “brazen and unconstitutional attack” by members of Congress on a criminal prosecution and investigation of Donald Trump.

Manhattan DA suing Gym Jordan

Lawyers for Bragg’s office and private law firm Gibson Dunn filed the 50-page civil complaint in U.S. District Court in Manhattan against an investigation launched by Jordan, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Jordan and other members of the committee are trying to obtain confidential investigative materials compiled during the district attorney’s criminal probe.