He's dead, he's finally fucking dead.

Just now, Komusha said:

I’m sure we’ll hear some calls for civility on this one. But the thing is that Limbaugh always came across more as a character than an actual human, which makes it easier to be calloused towards his death.

I don't give a flying fuck if he was a character or not. Men like him are directly responsible for the brainwashing of an entire generation of Americans. I can only pray the rest of them drop dead shortly.

7 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

I don't give a flying fuck if he was a character or not. Men like him are directly responsible for the brainwashing of an entire generation of Americans. I can only pray the rest of them drop dead shortly.

My point in saying that his on-air persona came across more as a character than a human wasn’t to downplay the terrible things he said on-air.

8 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I wish I could be excited by his death, but its like dodging a dog shit in a cow pasture. Its good, but step lively, there is an ocean of shit around that one! 

I have no delusions about his death signaling any sort of change in the current state of America.  Doesn’t mean I can’t be glad the fucker is finally in the dirt.  

35 minutes ago, Komusha said:

I’m sure we’ll hear some calls for civility on this one. But the thing is that Limbaugh always came across more as a character than an actual human, which makes it easier to be calloused towards his death.

I grew up in a family that loves Rush. I think by the time I was 17-18, I realized the guy has great contempt for his own audience. The handful of times I’ve heard him while driving around with my folks these last few years made that even more obvious. The person on the radio is a character. Hannity I still submit is a true believer.

17 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I grew up in a family that loves Rush. I think by the time I was 17-18, I realized the guy has great contempt for his own audience. The handful of times I’ve heard him while driving around with my folks these last few years made that even more obvious. The person on the radio is a character. Hannity I still submit is a true believer.

I submit it doesn't matter if what made the air was a character. I don't care what was in his heart, what he actually thought. His actions and words made him far more disgusting than whatever his non character self may have thought or believed. 

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I submit it doesn't matter if what made the air was a character. I don't care what was in his heart, what he actually thought. His actions and words made him far more disgusting than whatever his non character self may have thought or believed. 

I agree that it doesn’t matter, it’s just an interesting facet. I don’t think @Komushawas arguing differently either.