Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

41 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

So currently which of the MAGAts plan is succeeding the most?  Are we getting last minute GOP unity to buy into all this stupid fraud nonsense? Its crazy how truly lost and disenfranchised a huge chunk of the nation has become., 

The one that irrevocably convinces an entire political party that elections are rigged when they lose.

I still think Republicans will win in Georgia. I think the reason Georgia went blue for the presidency was simply from a narrow margin of Republicans who just don't like Trump, but they'll still gladly vote for Perdue/Loeffler.

That's not based on anything, that's just what I think is going to happen.

4 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I still think Republicans will win in Georgia. I think the reason Georgia went blue for the presidency was simply from a narrow margin of Republicans who just don't like Trump, but they'll still gladly vote for Perdue/Loeffler.

That's exactly what's going to happen.  Frum is engaging in wishful thinking of the highest order.

16 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Looking at the data, Perdue and Loeffler out performed Trump quite a bit. They clearly don’t need the support of a guy who got less votes than they did.

@marioandsonic

SurveyUSA has Warnock +7 and Ossoff +2 right now. The last time they ran a poll in Georgia before the election they found:

Biden +2 

Perdue +3

and 

Warnock 30%

Loeffler 26%

Collins 20%

Lieberman 8%

Let's compare that with the actual result from Election Day: 

Biden +.2

Perdue +1.8

and 

Warnock 32.9%

Loeffler 25.9%

Collins 20%

Lieberman 2.8%

Those are ABSURDLY good results for a poll, so I would at the very least be encouraged by what they have to say about the race in Georgia right now.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That's exactly what's going to happen.  Frum is engaging in wishful thinking of the highest order.

Eh I dunno. I think I give the Dems a fighting chance if they can frame it right eg. if we get the Senate you will get stimulus checks.

Trump drove a lot of people to the polls both for and against him. If the Dems are still juiced from going blue + Trump suppressing his own base it could happen.

21 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Eh I dunno. I think I give the Dems a fighting chance if they can frame it right eg. if we get the Senate you will get stimulus checks.

Trump drove a lot of people to the polls both for and against him. If the Dems are still juiced from going blue + Trump suppressing his own base it could happen.

And also there's still a whole month of the covid death toll getting worse and worse

2 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I’ve signed “Bruce Wayne” on CC receipts before. They don’t really care. 

It becomes an issue if you contact your CC company and say it's a fraudulent charge because your card was lost, stolen or someone found out your CC info. At that point they try to cancel that payment with the business and that business has to prove you made the purchase. You could scam a business saying Bruce Wayne isn't my name so refund that $1,000 TV because i didn't buy it for an example.

Whats really troubling is that only one of Trumps plans have to take hold... and then if it seems he might crest the issue all “Common Sense” Republicans will fall in line so as to not hurt their own careers with overlord Trump... if the BS does take hold zi see it snowballing pretty quick..

Its just very f’n annoying..its just layers..

ok, once Biden wins the vote its over

okay once the recounts are done its over

ok once the electoral college..

its just a slow band-aid pull.... just yank it and ensure some of these “courtesy” loopholes close once and for all

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

It’s so hard to parody that drunk blonde woman: there’s basically no place to go to make her more ridiculous than she was at the hearing.

I cannot understand how these cold opens stretch to over 9 minutes. I ducked out after Mike Lindell and that felt like it just went on and on and on. 

Lorne fucking sucks. 

But man, these people all love doing crimes so much. I feel like when they leave for the day they kiss their husband/wife goodbye for the day and are wished ”have a good day doing crimes honey!” to which they cheerfully reply “Oh, you know I will darling!” like in a 50’s sitcom.

4 hours ago, CayceG said:

I cannot understand how these cold opens stretch to over 9 minutes. I ducked out after Mike Lindell and that felt like it just went on and on and on. 

Lorne fucking sucks. 

The Chappelle episode on the Saturday after the election was the first time I'd watched SNL all the way through in a long time and it was just absolute cringe the entire way through. The show is just coasting on everyone's nostalgia for whatever seasons they grew up on at this point, which is why there's like 3 former cast members in every sketch now. It's not good.