Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Very normal for the president to have a mole in the Justice Department. 

5fca0fb9037cbd0018613c47?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Heidi Stirrup, an ally of President Donald Trump's policy advisor Stephen Miller, was placed in the department as a White House liaison in September.

51 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

GG EZ

Despite the much higher turnout, one could argue this was very much like 2016.

Trump's diehard base of 42% got about 4% of conservatives to "come home".

The difference was that Trump spent 4 years convincing about 3% of the country how terrible he is and that amount added to Hillary's got Biden over the top.

Conservatives will probably just drool over the turnout numbers without considering that it's probably impossible to juice their turnout to that extent without causing the backlash that got Biden 12 million more votes than first term Obama.....

Conservatives no longer try to respond to losses because the system makes it nearly impossible for them to lose complete control, so they just wait 2 or 4 years to regain control.

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

So what should be used for proof instead?

Government ID would be the easiest but because this country is shit hole we cant do that. If I had my druthers we have a income based tax that goes towards making sure everyone gets one but that aint gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I've literally signed my own name on accident when using someone elses card and zero questions are asked, so its weird that its even still required, lol.

With credit card signatures it doesn't come up unless there's a dispute about the charge, I think.

One interesting thing to note is that when the Senate and House convene on January 6th to count the electoral votes, there will only be 99 Senators.  David Perdue will be stuck in election purgatory, because his term ended on the 3rd, and with the special election only the day before, the state of Georgia won't have certified the results of the special election.  So there would be 51 Republicans, and 48 Democrats for the counting of the electoral votes.  

Even if you have GOP members of both houses protest certain electors, you still need to have a majority in both houses agree to throw out that particular electoral vote.  The Democrats still control the House, and there are probably not enough GOP senators who would all agree to throwing out votes.  Romney, Collins, Murkowski, and probably Sasse would vote against such a move.  

It will probably be a frustrating day (or multiple days), because you'll likely have at least one rep, Mo Brooks, protest every single electoral vote.  If he gets at least one Senator to agree to his protest, the two houses have to recess, and then deliberate and then vote on the protest.  The process will be slow, no doubt. 

NO QUID QUO PRO 

ZDG3F6RXFEI6XKMXD5GFHUVHI4.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp declined the entreaty from Trump, which came hours before the president is scheduled to hold a rally in Georgia on behalf of the state’s two GOP senators.

25 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Watch him threaten to cut off Covid relief to Georgia unless the governor declares Trump the winner of the state.

Nothing would ultimately happen, but I wouldn't put it past him to try.

With 4 weeks until the special election, one thing is for sure, there isn't a unified front in the GOP right now to win Georgia.  I hope Trump continues the chaos today!