Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Did Urkle make Family Matters a better or worse show?  Obviously he definitely helped with ratings, and keeping the show on the air for many seasons, but did he really advance the story all that much? 

Was there a story worth advancing? 

7 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Did Urkle make Family Matters a better or worse show?  Obviously he definitely helped with ratings, and keeping the show on the air for many seasons, but did he really advance the story all that much? 

Now much that I can remember, but he did a good job of teaching people that young black men could be total uncool and unintimidating. I'm looking at him and Carlton.

15 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

12 minutes ago, Comet said:

Put me in the camp of "what story?" :p 

I think for a show like that the only relevant question is "did he add comedic value?"

Childhood me enjoyed it. Adult me probably wouldn't if someone made me rewatch it.

That said I do remember this scene forever, for some reason :p 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, legend said:

I had to shut if off because he spends so much time saying absolutely nothing.

So what actually did it in for him?

Cernovich mostly ranted about Lee in the video, but he's even pissed about Hawley now!

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

wtf did I just read lol

4 hours ago, Comet said:

Wasn't the addition of Urkel so early on that it almost immediately derailed the show? Like, IIRC they literally didn't have time to establish much of anything before it became the Urkel Show.