Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

On 7/4/2020 at 8:40 PM, PaladinSolo said:

lol, this campaign is absolutely clueless.

Expect a pivot to... I dunno wtf would be next to be honest. I guess he COULD start screaming about Blood Libel and black crack baby super predators hunting down folks families and raping their precious wives and daughters.

1 hour ago, Jose said:

But we have to preserve the dream of the founding fathers! Which is why the runner-up in our elections becomes vice-president!

To further illustrate your point, it also depends on what founders we're talking about, too!

Breaking the myth of some monolithic block of "founders" to (often) conservatives is always a good time.

59 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

To further illustrate your point, it also depends on what founders we're talking about, too!

Breaking the myth of some monolithic block of "founders" to (often) conservatives is always a good time.

James Madison proving yet again why he's one of my favorite founding fathers. Dude was usually all about parity and fairness and usually found his more "of their time" fellow founding fathers to be extremely confounding.

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

James Madison proving yet again why he's one of my favorite founding fathers. Dude was usually all about parity and fairness and usually found his more "of their time" fellow founding fathers to be extremely confounding.

Speaking of founding fathers - have you all watched Hamilton on Disney Plus yet?  I never had the chance to watch it live in a theater, and I've only ever gotten to listen to the sound track.  I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.   They obviously took a lot of liberties in the story telling, but it was an interesting perspective on some of the founders. 

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Speaking of founding fathers - have you all watched Hamilton on Disney Plus yet?  I never had the chance to watch it live in a theater, and I've only ever gotten to listen to the sound track.  I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.   They obviously took a lot of liberties in the story telling, but it was an interesting perspective on some of the founders. 

I haven't seen it yet but am about to - Hamilton is also in top 3 for me for founding fathers, so looking forward to it! Hamilton got done dirty in terms of history, I always thought. Of course, he was very imperfect too, but in interesting ways. Not as good as Madison or John Adams doe.

Tucker Carlson is basically a demon from hell put on this planet to spread hate and evil. He's the worst motherfucker imaginable. Just a squirming vile rancid husk of a man. He should go back to his mansion and shove Swanson frozen meals up his ass until he dies.

• Thanks 1

I know this would fit in one of the other covid threads but I think it fits better in here. Schools start after labor day at the latest, and infections and deatha would spike (assuming they even work their way back down from now, hitting teachers, administration, and support staff far harder than students) days before the election, with many people already voting! Do these fucking people not own a goddamn calendar?! This is all assuming, of course, that all these support staff and admin and teachers don't suffer massive job cuts due to budgetary reasons and no support from the feds