Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

There is a strain of leftists that want to have widespread arms 

There's also a good case that this is a bad idea

I am genuinely curious what that case entails, because from my perspective there is no reason why these kinds of restrictions shouldn’t be in place on firearms/accessories that are immaterial to self-defense. Hell, I’d go as far as saying all semi-automatic weapons should be classified under the NFA. 

19 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I am genuinely curious what that case entails, because from my perspective there is no reason why these kinds of restrictions shouldn’t be in place on firearms/accessories that are immaterial to self-defense. Hell, I’d go as far as saying all semi-automatic weapons should be classified under the NFA. 

I just found out about them because of their subreddit being banned. My understanding is they are Marxists and well you kinda need guns for the revolution.

13 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Of all the reasons Trump will be mad about losing the cases today, this is probably the biggest:

100% guaranteed that he expected loyalty out of those two since he "made them," or some other twisted logic.

What are the odds he tries to get them removed?

22 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Disparate enforcement against poor and minority communities, increased risk of more right wing terror

1 hour ago, Chris- said:

Galaxy brained shit to argue that the past President did something illegal while also making the case that you as the current President can’t do anything illegal. 

It's only a contradiction if Trump actually did something wrong. Since he's obviously innocent and Obama's obviously guilty I can see his point.

...typing that hurts my brain

3 minutes ago, mrbiggsly said:

It's only a contradiction if Trump actually did something wrong. Since he's obviously innocent and Obama's obviously guilty I can see his point.

...typing that hurts my brain

Obama's black and Trump, allegedly, is white. 

12 minutes ago, Chris- said:

None of that is new or dependent upon what Biden is proposing though. 

I'm saying a perfectly good fire doesn't need more fuel. 

If we wanted to make a material difference in gun related crime we should aim to reduce poverty and helplessness

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

We got what we needed out of these rulings though, which is that the President isn’t immune from investigation solely by dint of being President. 

Still seems like they neutered Congressional oversight though. 

26 minutes ago, Jose said:

Who is Trump even going to replace? Alito? Thomas? Yes, please replace the two most consistently conservative justices on the bench. That'd be the tits!

Justices Donald Jr. and Eric, coming right up!