Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

On 6/26/2020 at 12:30 AM, Ricofoley said:

Biden would clearly win easily if the election were help tomorrow but... c'mon. Trump ain't losing Mississippi. Is there actually a poll that shows Biden ahead there? I dunno what they're actually basing this on.

He could lose Mississippi easily if the voter suppression wasn't so effective there. Mississippi is almost 40% black. You add them to any disgruntled white voters that Trump seems to be bleeding these days and there you go. He loses Mississippi. 

it's happening ron paul GIF

Reddit banned the_donald. This is really going to piss him off. Now lets see if other platforms start kicking him off.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/technology/reddit-hate-speech.html

-edit-

I know for the most part this ban is somewhat hollow but still nice to see a platform directly go after one of baby's fan groups. It will be a hit to his vanity when covered in the news.

Is there a more reprehensible piece of total shit fuck faced fucker face than Matt Fucking Gaetz? What a fucking loser that guy is.

I've never seen a more punchable face or personality. I was watching this possum nipple on Fox News the other day. What a sniveling little shit. He stands for nothing, he's just a disgusting opportunist who will obey his overlords. His politics is nothing. He believes in nothing other than making himself rich and rubbing it in the faces of others.

17 minutes ago, ort said:

Is there a more reprehensible piece of total shit fuck faced fucker face than Matt Fucking Gaetz? What a fucking loser that guy is.

I've never seen a more punchable face or personality. I was watching this possum nipple on Fox News the other day. What a sniveling little shit. He stands for nothing, he's just a disgusting opportunist who will obey his overlords. His politics is nothing. He believes in nothing other than making himself rich and rubbing it in the faces of others.

I still think Greg Gutfeld takes that award.  Every time I had to see him on Fox News, he always had the biggest shit-eating grin.

Trump is definitely the "I didn't lose, I quit" type who flips the Monopoly board rather than admit that he lost. If the writing is on the wall, I could see him drop out for "health reasons" and leave the Pence/Gaetz ticket go down in flames. Then he can pursue his only true love: being on tv 24/7 on his own news channel. 

I'm not saying it's impossible.

But after 2016 and hearing rumors that Melania was gonna leave Donald after her convention speech because she apparently didn't want to speak, rumors that Pence would leave the ticket, rumors that Trump wasn't even trying to win (let's face it: as unhinged as he was, he was trying to win in his own way), I'll wait until he actually does anything. My guess is that the idea might have been tossed by someone because they were tossing out a bunch of ideas as to how to move forward in the campaign, but the idea isn't actually getting any serious consideration.

It's always important to remember we're fighting fascists who manipulate the voters to get favorable results but at the same time that trump is an abnormal leader he's not an abnormal politician except for the fact that he clearly has no clue how to dig himself out of the hole he's in. The system may still elect him but it won't be as a result of anything he does. 

40 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

And yet not ONE of QAnon’s predictions have come true.

Shouldn't Hillary and Obama have been in jail like last year?

I'm not real familiar with all of the QAnon stuff, but my understanding is that a lot of the stuff they believe at this point, like JFK Jr. being alive (??), didn't even originate with the actual Q posts. It's basically a self-perpetuating religion at this point.

QAnon has more characters and twists than the MCU. Seriously all these conspiracy nutters need a damn wiki to keep it all straight. And yes, it's basically a religion for people who are so off the deep end that their children don't call them anymore. It's boomers desperately trying to stave off loneliness. It'd be a little sad, if it weren't so insane.