Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

In the right hands, something like this could be a really cool new public space. Because it's Trump, it would be absolutely dogshit quality statues of like, Andrew Jackson, Roger Ailes, and the My Pillow guy.

There's already one in new York lol

The very idea that a single second of time would be spent talking about a fucking statue when there are 50,000 new cases of COVID19 daily and the whole country is shut down... I mean, what in the ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE.

This man is a total disaster. If you went back in time and described this to someone, it would make no sense.

FUCK Donald Trump. FUCK the Republican Party. And FUCK every person who voted for this monster.

What is even happening.

I had this weirdass dream about the election last night.

I dreamed that someone who was a former governor of Arizona announced by himself he was VP. His name was John Cusack (like the actor but not the actor, his face looked like Rep Crenshaw because he had an eyepatch), and he puts on a hat and says, "How about John Cusack?!" and everyone cheers. The goal was to help win the west. Pretty sure that name came up because I watched 1408 a few weeks ago).

The thing is, this person was transgender and went by Kaitlyn (pretty sure he did because I watched South Park last night and Kaitlyn Jenner was in an episode), so Biden did fulfill his promise to have a woman as his VP.