Sign in to follow this  
Bacon

Anybody here that works at GS or Best Buy, and signed up for the Expert Zone thing?

Is there any chance that one of you could get me a Gears of War 3 beta code on the 15th? I'm not begging, but it never hurts to ask. So, I'm asking.

Sorry if this bothers anyone, I just would like to get my hands on the beta asap. So, if this really bothers someone that I'm asking, I'll have a mod take it down. Like I said, never hurts to ask. [face_peace]

Is there any chance that one of you could get me a Gears of War 3 beta code on the 15th? I'm not begging, but it never hurts to ask. So, I'm asking.

Sorry if this bothers anyone, I just would like to get my hands on the beta asap. So, if this really bothers someone that I'm asking, I'll have a mod take it down. Like I said, never hurts to ask. [face_peace]

Sorry can't help, ya :( But perhaps you can help me

6fb98fc3381dc213f01c7b98b278743d8c9e7047.gif

Where From?

How's this work? I'm a member of Expertzone... but it's the Canadian one, donno if that matters. If there's a way to easily get it you can have it, though.

Yea, i'm filling out some shitty quiz about gears 3 now for a beta code when they're available apparently. See how it goes.

Yea, i'm filling out some shitty quiz about gears 3 now for a beta code when they're available apparently. See how it goes.

They should send it to you on the 15th...which is tomorrow. Thanks for doing this, and it should not matter if it is a Canadian one.

I know nothing about gears despite finishing the first, I'll probably fail the quiz

Who is the enemy of the Coalition of Ordered Governments (COG)?

When did the Locust Horde first attack humanity?

Keep answering these and it's yours, assuming I get it. If they don't send one, fuck it we tried huh?

What kind of game is the Gears of War franchise?

-answered this one on my own [face_thinking]

Which is NOT a part of the Locust Horde?

What is the name of the capitol city that the COG forces use as their safe-haven?

Last one. I answered a couple of easy ones.

I'm extremely happy I came across this thread. I didn't know they were doing this on expert zone and I was pretty close to buying Bullet Storm EE just for the beta access. I did the quiz, hope it gives a code for access atleast by the 18th.