~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

Got that fat two kids stimmy on St. Patty’s day.  I got fully vaxxed the day before and my wife got fully vaxxed the day after.  Of course, at the same time a 3060 is still going for $1,100+ with scalper prices so it’s like they say, “when god opens a door, he also makes your zipper catch on your dick because fuck you life is pain.”

• Haha 1

This is surprisingly worth watching. Great messaging, strong energy (for Schumer, anyway) and on point. Take a look, I was surprised. Perhaps there is hope? Schumer even looks awake.

Schumer: "Mitch McConnell is so afraid of the America Rescue Plan that he keeps looking for diversions, one after the other. This is one of them. We're NOT going to be diverted. We are NOT going to be deterred. We are going to go forward because we know the American people demand/need/want BOLD change. WE'RE GONNA DO IT. Mitch McConnell can do all the threatening and blustering he wants, it's not gonna stop us . . . We're going to go forward, PERIOD."

This is called strong messaging to the American people my peeps. At least for Schumer. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xb938si9tmboz88gmg

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

I get paid 3 times this month, happens twice a year and this time on stimmy month!

I know if I was any good at budgeting or whatever it wouldn’t be a big deal because I’d plan for it but whatever I lovvvveeee three paycheck months!

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

I not only got my stimulus on Wednesday, but I also got paid normally today.  Feels good!

Pretty much the same. Got the stimulus on Wednesday then a big paycheck today because of the overtime I put in. It's a blessing really. 

2 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I did get the letter about my 2nd payment in the mail today lol

Same, I got a letter a couple days ago and was surprised that I was only getting $600... Then I realized it was for the second, not third. :lol:

$1400 direct deposit to my bank account on Wednesday. :cool:

8 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Same, I got a letter a couple days ago and was surprised that I was only getting $600... Then I realized it was for the second, not third. :lol:

Same. Read the letter and was confused because the site said I was getting the full amount.

19 minutes ago, Nokra said:

11 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Same. Read the letter and was confused because the site said I was getting the full amount.

I got that letter too but it got my hopes up since $363 was more than I thought I was getting this time and then I was excited until I realized which payment it was about. :(

Got the stimmy, tax return, and the paycheck. I actually got promoted Feb 8 too but that's still in the (paper)works but whatever my new pay shakes out as I'll be getting a back pay paycheck for the difference too. Might actually be able to afford a real place to live.