~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

6 hours ago, sblfilms said:

My income tripled 2019 to 2020, and is on pace to do the same thing this year. I shouldn’t get a dime but because they use 2019 returns, I barely fall under the threshold for the full amount. 

I’ll be donating my Biden Bucks to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation

No need to research. I'm juvenile and I'll probably have diabetes at some point. You can just send the check to me.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Oberon said:

really dont understand how they calculated them

me and my wife got 2100 in the first round, 900 second round, and 1100 this round

really doesn't make sense to me since they all used 2019 tax returns

It's simple for me.

I'm a poor and lonely man, so I get the full amount for all 3!

I keep meaning to buy a new monitor for my computer, and update my computer’s graphics card, but thanks to the Trump tariffs on China, graphics cards cost ALOT now and are scarcely available.

I also want to get a Surface Pro for on the go work.

3 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I keep meaning to buy a new monitor for my computer, and update my computer’s graphics card, but thanks to the Trump tariffs on China, graphics cards cost ALOT now and are scarcely available.

That's bitcoin miners not Trump.

So I don't think I'm getting a stimmy. 

I filed my taxes for last year before the bill was signed, and also I made just above the new cutoff threshold. 

Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, and Kirsten Sinema cut my stimulus payment despite a LESS Democratic Senate and Donald fucking Trump giving me money. 

Is the stimulus payment law good? Unquestionably. Am I bitter about Donald Trump giving me money and Joe Biden not? Yes.