~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Russell Westbrook tested positive for the Coronavirus. 

Also Kailey whats-her-name is on right now trying to take credit for the successes in NY and NJ... two states the President has criticized for their efforts to get the pandemic under control :|

Blondey McDeadeyes?

Baghdad Blonde?

Alternative Flacks?

3 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

My wifes mother is a health care worker, and a (black) trump supporter. It’s literally mind boggling. My wife has tried to talk sense to her multiple times, but it’s impossible. She believes she can keep her beliefs and her job separate. But she still refuses to wear a mask outside of work, which is incredibly irresponsible for a health professional.

I should clarify, she isn’t so much a Trump supporter as she is an “anyone who is pro-life” supporter. She doesn’t subscribe to his racism, but refuses to vote for anyone who supports abortion rights. 

Has she tried telling her that Donald Trump has probably paid for more abortions for his mistresses than every single Democrat in office combined?

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Has she tried telling her that Donald Trump has probably paid for more abortions for his mistresses than every single Democrat in office combined?

She doesn’t “like” trump, she just hates abortion. To her its a horrible, unforgivable crime. It’s just weird, but thats who she is. If my wife had an abortion, i think she would disown her, literally. 
and democrats are not going to nominate anti-abortion judges.

19 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'd thought pretty much all the airlines were requiring passengers to wear masks.

I’m sure he’d remind them their company would want his vote on a bailout, so they’d best just let him have his way. 

I’d love to see the CEO of the airline come out and admonish him. Announce that he will not be allowed to fly without a mask going forward. 

46 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

No Parades, No Runs: Philly Cancels Big Events Through Feb. 2021 Due to Coronavirus

I eagerly await any and all “Mayor Kenney is worse than Hitler” comments from the Philly faithful who still look at Frank Rizzo like he was some tough guy.

We've already gotten the "Gov. Wolf is worse than Hitler" comments across PA, so why not?

22 hours ago, Jason said:

Also he didn't take it for COVID 19... which didn't exist back then. So what's the point of this Tweet?

On 7/13/2020 at 10:00 AM, Kal-El814 said:

Yup.

What a piece of shit... I was recently on a flight where a guy didn't have his mask on and I had to say something to him in order to put it on. It's the airline's responsibility to enforce this and Cruz probably was hoping they would "force" him to wear a mask so he could cause a scene and get on the evening news. I can't STAND this wormy piece of shit.