Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday and urges his supporters to attempt another coup

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The ironic part would be that strategy being more likely to lead to WW3 as things coming out of Russia were straight bonkers like re-establishing the Russian/Soviet empire, with their military getting depleted by just handing Ukraine some artillery and AA systems that dream is dead.

Everything that man did lead us closer to WWIII. Never forget that the pandemic quickly snuffed out a major conflict between us an Iran that he initiated early 2020.

13 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The ironic part would be that strategy being more likely to lead to WW3 as things coming out of Russia were straight bonkers like re-establishing the Russian/Soviet empire, with their military getting depleted by just handing Ukraine some artillery and AA systems that dream is dead.

I agree but I lean more towards the dream of restoring the Russian empire would have failed at some point if giving Ukraine guns blocked it. This was their Iraq war. They thought they would be greeted as liberators. The war to my understand is equivalent force sizes. To overcome the defense you need to do more then match their numbers so they were confident that 200k troops was enough and it's clearly not enough but they can't or won't bring everything to bear to take on Ukraine. 

The lethality of modern warfare might also just be that casualties from even a minor nation are higher then expected. Military conflicts throughout human history escalate in size. Err sorry I should think these ideas through before expressing them.

• Haha 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody told Trump that Tuesday was the soonest he could be arrested based on indictments from the grand jury, and he translated that into “I’m getting arrested Tuesday!”

5 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Well, everyone is talking about Trump again and he probably made a bunch of money so... 

If this truly was a shtick, then I hope he keeps it up. He'll have people burned out on 'THEY'RE COMING TO ARREST ME' conspiracies by primaries. The reason similar conspiracies, including the constant 'IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME ITS CAUSE HILLARY DRONE STRIKED ME IN MY SLEEP!' worked in 2016 is because they were all condensed into the 4-5 months leading into the election when tensions were highest.

44 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I don’t know why anyone thought he’d be arrested today given the source of the information. :p

Prove me wrong Donnie!

Seriously... when even his lawyers came out saying they had no information about him being arrested today I knew he pulled it right out of his ass. What this tells me is that he's nervous about these cases and he's getting deperate. He sees his cult as his one ace in the hole and he's willing to burn everyone around him in order to save himself.

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I don’t know why anyone thought he’d be arrested today given the source of the information. :p

Prove me wrong Donnie!

Because Last night and this morning NYPD were putting out barricades around the AG's office, as well as a few other places, so it seemed like a safe bet it was pretty soon. 

6 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Because Last night and this morning NYPD were putting out barricades around the AG's office, as well as a few other places, so it seemed like a safe bet it was pretty soon. 

Those were measures being put in place because Trump asked people to protest for him.

3 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Those were measures being put in place because Trump asked people to protest for him.

nobody expects any chance of that happening until they indict, imo they are about ready, but they aren't going to run on Trumps schedule. 

There's still James office and Georgia to possibly come, and those are the ones I wanted to see nail him. I don't know going back to the well on Stormy Daniels affects him in any way. 

14 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

nobody expects any chance of that happening until they indict

Trump told people to defend him on Tuesday. Even if nobody showed up and even if there were no plans to arrest Trump, it would be unwise to not prepare for protests/riots just in case.

• Halal 1

49 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Not mine cause ain't nothing gonna happen. This country can't admit it's as corrupt as all other countries. 

In our defense, I can't name a single country that would openly admit to being corrupt(whether by its government or even its people). 

3 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Mexico arrested and executed it's first president. 

That happens often in history. What then immediately happens is the new corrupt leaders get put into place and everyone pats themselves on that back for saving themselves from corruption. 

See also: French revolution, Russian revolution, and to an extend the American revolution although King George was spared due to a tiny thing called the Atlantic Ocean. 

Shit is as old as time.