Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday and urges his supporters to attempt another coup

25 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Lol, there was a pro-Trump rally in New York today and there were more reporters covering it than actual attendees.

I'm less interested in the ones jumping the gun and rabble-rousing around New York today, and more interested in the ones quietly waiting in their hotels for the big show tomorrow. Granted I still don't think we'll see January 6th numbers tomorrow, this is way less organized and the tension isn't quite there like it was before. But that doesn't mean dangerous stuff might not happen tomorrow. All it takes is one crazy person, and given the last-minute nature of all this the ones that do show up will probably be the crazy of the crazy.

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Probably because @SuperSpreader has been enjoying not dealing with a president who does that.

Past two years was probably a refreshing change of pace.

I had plenty of problems with Obama but Trump made me realize how much I value not having to constantly worry about what my government is doing.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I had plenty of problems with Obama but Trump made me realize how much I value not having to constantly worry about what my government is doing.

The only solace was he took every single weekend off, so news usually died for two days on a consistent basis. There were some weeks when things would be so crazy I'd just count down the days until Friday evening hit and the new cycle would go to sleep for 48 hours.

8 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I do enjoy the fact that a lot of chuds think that these protests are a trap, and anyone going will be ID'd or arrested.  They are mind-fucking themselves.

Especially since their fellow chuds will be too busy protesting to arrest them.

1 hour ago, TheShader said:

I'm less interested in the ones jumping the gun and rabble-rousing around New York today, and more interested in the ones quietly waiting in their hotels for the big show tomorrow. Granted I still don't think we'll see January 6th numbers tomorrow, this is way less organized and the tension isn't quite there like it was before. But that doesn't mean dangerous stuff might not happen tomorrow. All it takes is one crazy person, and given the last-minute nature of all this the ones that do show up will probably be the crazy of the crazy.

Really selling short how much work these assholes put into overturning the democratic order

10 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Really selling short how much work these assholes put into overturning the democratic order

By not laughing at today's protest outside Turd tower and pointing out how scary tomorrow might be? 

I assure you, I'm not selling anything short. Especially pointing out just how organized Jan 6th was, which got to its level because of the massive amount of work put into organizing and rallying people for the single day. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Apologies if you've talked about this, but when did the shift from libertarian to progressive start to occur? 

18 hours ago, stepee said:

look guys the replacement has to be jewish that’s like the whole thing. They need to pick them soon and start transitioning though otherwise it’s just awkward if people wake up one day and all of the sudden all the worlds problems are because of some dude you never heard of.

All the “evidence” they would need is the two of them having once been in the same city (or small Country). Facts don’t matter if you “do your research”.

sadly, a conversation that should be a joke at best is a serious situation. Who’s life do they endanger next. 

12 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

I do enjoy the fact that a lot of chuds think that these protests are a trap, and anyone going will be ID'd or arrested.  They are mind-fucking themselves. This should cause fewer of these qpatriots from attending, which is good!

I recently checked what used to be one of their larger web forums outside of reddit. and now they struggle to get 20 replies in most of their threads. All in service to the god emperor Trump. And I looked at 3-4 threads, it’s only the looniest of the loons reaffirming their beliefs and hatred to each other. 

of course, completely pro-Russia as well.

9 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I recently checked what used to be one of their larger web forums outside of reddit. and now they struggle to get 20 replies in most of their threads. All in service to the god emperor Trump. And I looked at 3-4 threads, it’s only the looniest of the loons reaffirming their beliefs and hatred to each other. 

of course, completely pro-Russia as well.

Is this neogaf? lol

• Like 1

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Is this neogaf? lol

Lol no its what used to be donald.win, but rebranded a few times. 

I don’t see much Russia support on Gaf. They even have a banner for donations to Ukraine. Don’t go there much, but it’s not what it was post break-up. 

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

Man, it’s really insane to think about the War in Ukraine if Trump was still president. It’s not crazy to think we’d be sending weapons to Russia instead, right?

Nah, I doubt congress would have allowed it. Not saying he wouldn’t push for it though.

We wouldn't be arming Ukraine if Trump has a 2nd term. Hell he might play that up while campaigning. Putin doesn't fear Biden and invaded Ukraine.

Also I think conservatives just live in fear and don't realize it. My MAGA friend's first response to me getting an appointment for a same day passport is I'd say congrats but they are shooting in Miami. 

32 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Man, it’s really insane to think about the War in Ukraine if Trump was still president. It’s not crazy to think we’d be sending weapons to Russia instead, right?

He'd probably turn a blind eye, all the while having his minions all say how anti-war he is, and isn't it great to have an anti-war president, cause isn't that what everyone wanted. He, himself, would probably be making constant comments of how smart Putin/Russia are, and in the same sentence deny the invasion is happening while also claiming it's Ukraine's fault for occupying Russian land in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, TheShader said:

He'd probably turn a blind eye, all the while having his minions all say how anti-war he is, and isn't it great to have an anti-war president, cause isn't that what everyone wanted. He, himself, would probably be making constant comments of how smart Putin/Russia are, and in the same sentence deny the invasion is happening while also claiming it's Ukraine's fault for occupying Russian land in the first place. 

Yeah, this. “He’s keeping us out of WW3!” As was the worry of many online conservatives one year ago now

7 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Yeah, this. “He’s keeping us out of WW3!” As was the worry of many online conservatives one year ago now

The ironic part would be that strategy being more likely to lead to WW3 as things coming out of Russia were straight bonkers like re-establishing the Russian/Soviet empire, with their military getting depleted by just handing Ukraine some artillery and AA systems that dream is dead.